• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] FaniaOTS 8.60

masteuszx

OtsList.eu
Reaction score
Erpegia.net

As you can see, Erpegia came back and delights Tibia players with its uniqueness again. All bugs and problems please report to me at Erpegia forums.
At the beginning I would like to tell few words about our server history. Server was created 8 years ago and was running for 3 years. People loved it. It is now a time for reactivation.

IP: erpegia.net
Login Port: 7171
Server type: RPG, PVP

PvP from 20 level!

About OT Server
This project was planned for Tibia 8.60. You will find here many unique custom and many known from RL Tibia quests. Every player starts his game at Rookgaard (so called The Beginner Island).

In temple of Oxenfurt (main city) you will find teleport to Training Monks. However, be careful, using bots with anti-idle will end with banishment (you will be notified earlier that you have to turn bot off though).

We also introduced anti-bot system, that detects and bans Cave-bots. We want a game without them - especially when they gain experience in not a honest way.

Main.png

We are going to enlarge our map and add new unique scripts from time to time. The world of Erpegia is very big - and waits to be explored!

Last edited:
I was playing this server few years ago it was really good but now i see only 3 players online ... anyway i will check is its still the same good fania. everyone welcome :)

We have just started. Players are rather encouraged to continue playing :)

Back