• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][Fibula74] RealMap PvP-Enforced High RATE - Jan 18th 18.00 CET (Real Cash Events)

vicki24

Reaction score
d553df407fdc1cbf07727e157066f9cf.png

Connection
Fibula74.com
Port:7171
(Client Coming Soon)

00aa820a912308134614cd5c985f2e2b.png

Rates
1 to level 20 Level: 30x
21 to level 40 Level: 20x
41 to level 60 Level: 15x
61 to level 70 Level: 10x

71 to level 80 Level: 5x
81 to level 100 Level: 3x
101+ 2x

Skills:6x
Magic:3x
Loot:4x

PvP Enforced with Skulls
SPELLS = 7.4 (no need to learn)
Shop runes 1x,
Runemaking 2x
Manafluid Boosted
There are 5 different blessings:
The Spiritual Shielding, south of Thais.
The Embrace of Medivia, north of Carlin.
The Fire of the Suns, just below Ab'Dendriel.
The Wisdom of Solitude, on Nordag's Island.
The Spark of the Phoenix, inside Kazordoon. First Kawill then Pydar.
A character loses 10% of his experience when he dies, but Promoted players only loses 7%.
Each blessing decreases the percentage by 1%, so the least possible experience a player can lose upon death is 2%, with blessings and promotion
After death a character will lose all blessings.

We Guarantee You!
No Crashes
No Rollbacks
All Quests that existed in 7.7
All items that existed in 7.7
100% Real Monsters
100% Npc's
All cheaters removed from game-play
No Trade Bugs
Bank System
Stable Server
Balanced Vocations
Automatically Saving System
Cash Event? more information on website

Last edited:
why
Shop runes 2x,
Runemaking 4x

??
i think must shop runes x1 runemaking x2
SEE YOU ALL IN GAME :)

You talk for 10 rows about how blessings work. I think everyone here knows how they work.
You talk 1 row about balanced vocations. I don't think anyone knows what you changed to vocation balance.

wp. gr8 advertisement. big brain. def rec.

We Guarantee You!
No Crashes
No Rollbacks

How can one guarantee that? Source files are like I don't know 20-100MB. Single bit inversion may lead to crash, none can guarantee such thing. Even Iryont, even CipSoft.

Real Cash Events

None cares about them I think. It's not like 8 years ago when poor Poles were still in their schools and 50 or 100$ could made them a significant difference in their budget. If I were you I'd rather spend them on advertisement.

Consider it as constructive criticism. I may join if I manage to get some time. Gl

How can one guarantee that? Source files are like I don't know 20-100MB. Single bit inversion may lead to crash, none can guarantee such thing. Even Iryont, even CipSoft.

None cares about them I think. It's not like 8 years ago when poor Poles were still in their schools and 50 or 100$ could made them a significant difference in their budget. If I were you I'd rather spend them on advertisement.

Consider it as constructive criticism. I may join if I manage to get some time. Gl
thanks for your comments first of all i would never Guarantee something i'm not 100% sure.
about the money events we share some of our donates to the community there is people that still studying that don't have time for working and play and studying at same time. and who says no to 100 euro free? :)

+ you can't download any client how are people supposed to play on a server that don't have any client

we would like to tell everyone that write their in game names in this thread will receive 15 days of premium

Chrzaszcz - My nickname ;) thanks for 15 days premium :) BTW host 1.please tell Us what u mean "Balanced Vocations " its important before u chose voc so please let us know aobut thatt. 2. How fast mana and healt growing in all vocations. 3. WHat about items are some news or just normal without changes? 4. Speed of hiting is normal? Thanks for answering

Chrzaszcz - My nickname ;) thanks for 15 days premium :) BTW host 1.please tell Us what u mean "Balanced Vocations " its important before u chose voc so please let us know aobut thatt. 2. How fast mana and healt growing in all vocations. 3. WHat about items are some news or just normal without changes? 4. Speed of hiting is normal? Thanks for answering
Hello i will add all information today here and on website

Back