• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] FIRE is BAck! 9.31 24/7 MEDIUM

TomCrusher

Jeg er ingenting
Reaction score

site FIRE OTS
IP fireots.pl
PORT 7171
CLIENT 9.31
HOST 24 / 7​

So I decided to torture you a little bit with my first ots "FIRE" , I'm sure there will be, supporters and opponents.
But this time I decided to pull the original intentions of the server and create both the server ForFUN and RPG such as MEDIUM. I know that recent changes have caused only forcing me to suspend its activities but also gave me much to thought.
Therefore I implement my ideas slowly but surely, surely map will change though as folks remember from previous editions, it is not so small as about 70MB but I'm working on the details so that more resembled the wonderful world of tibia. Something what goes to pvp, and new spells and facilities in the game, so I change it completely if they appear they will be new spells but only spells from real tibia, also change the items if they are just really tiny. Pvp will largely resembled Real, I hope that it will align exactly.
Why tibia 9.31? and it is because that is where there is much news, images and other things and most importantly, reduce or postpone the action botters.

Well it might Stats:​

EXPERIENCE
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="50" multiplier="750"/>
<stage minlevel="51" maxlevel="100" multiplier="150"/>
<stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="200" multiplier="50"/>
<stage minlevel="201" maxlevel="300" multiplier="10"/>
<stage minlevel="301" maxlevel="400" multiplier="5"/>
<stage minlevel="401" multiplier="2"/>​
Skill
rateSkill = 5.0
rateMagic = 3.0
rateLoot = 2.0
rateSpawn = 1​
FRAG SKULL SYSTEM
* Receiving Red Skull:
* Red skull Length: 2 days
+ 10 homicides on
+ 50 murders a week
+ 150 murders a month
* Preparation of Black Skull:
Black skull * Length: 2 days
+ 10 homicides on
+ 50 murders a week
+ 150 murders a month​
MAP
EDITED EVOLUTION!
Tile date:
Total number of tiles: 6926173
Number of pathable tiles: 2060897
Number of unpathable tiles: 4865276
Percent walkable tiles: 29.76%
Detailed tiles: 652588
Percent detailed-tiles: 9.42%
Item date:
Total number of items: 8010607
Number of moveable tiles: 46442
Number of Depots: 495
Number of containers: 8
Number of items with the Action ID: 949
Number of items with Unique ID: 647
Creature date:
Total creature count: 34503
Total spawn count: 16419
Mean per spawn creatures: 2.10
Town / House date:
Total number of towns: 26
Total number of houses: 739
Mean houses per town: 28.42
Total amount of housetiles: 33538
Mean tiles per house: 45.38
Mean tiles per town: 1289.92
Largest Town: "Armonia" (6879 sqm)
Largest House: "Gods House 1" (856 sqm)​
Promotions
At the start of things to warn a lot of free points for players and guilds, everything to arrangements according to the proposals made in our forum OTS FIRE FORUM
SCREENS

So far I have only the previous editions so they are here inserted. In join more developments will be post more.
enigma.png

armonia.png

mystical.png

VIDEOS
[video=youtube;H_xzHkbUa8s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_xzHkbUa8s&tracker=False[/video]
[video=youtube;9vauIvsLGUM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vauIvsLGUM&tracker=False[/video]
MORE INFO will appear on our site FIRE OTS
PLANNED START BETWEEN 15 AND 20 DECEMBER!!!

Search otland here is one thread about it. I have always opened skype Damian.

Fresh screens from server new outfits and monsters...
Sorry moderators for double post!
newmonsters.png

Looks like a good server! But do you mind telling me what distrubution and rev you are using?

It's privsvn from donator area.
We have started come play with us! Free points for lvl's, cc rewards for lvl's only in this week!

this ot is good for english players? says france but its got PL written all over it

Yes thats right is after polish edition but not all signs is in polish language don't lie. I like ppl who join on server and wihout test it say such foolishness. Were have you been in one city from the twenty one???

that map is based on a map made in a 7.1 OT long ago.
Why don't you make your own shape if you want custom map? :(