• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] GhostOT 8.6 Evo Opening on Saturday 17-08-2013 18:00 Swedish time!

Fake server. Fuck close it. Otherwise dont use my scripts. And delate Hardcore Quest and Slingshot Otherwise I will report for Copy. If you noobs dont know what Copy right is :)

Your username: TitaniumOt, wonder where you got that name.

Enjoy your stay on GhostOT!

Ots that have 30 + fake accounts afking training so they gain more players faster making them think its acutaly a good Server are hurtin good luck to you though haha.

Ots that have 30 + fake accounts afking training so they gain more players faster making them think its acutaly a good Server are hurtin good luck to you though haha.

Currently 111 players are online - 65 are active and 46 are AFK on Ghostot.
As you can see they do not count and they are not fake either.

Big guys fight at thread aka otland, so mature. :D

No fakes huh? that's strange heres a few examples..

Ebaayy level 8 -druid
Ebayy level 8 - druid

O'o'o level 8 -druid
O'o'o'o level 8 - druid

Tell me those aren't fake, i don't see the point in lieing about it haha but okay.

"Big guys fight at thread aka otland, so mature." I had a laugh, Who do you think you are seriously.

Last edited:
No fakes huh? that's strange heres a few examples..

Ebaayy level 8 -druid
Ebayy level 8 - druid

O'o'o level 8 -druid
O'o'o'o level 8 - druid

Tell me those aren't fake, i don't see the point in lieing about it haha but okay.

"Big guys fight at thread aka otland, so mature." I had a laugh, Who do you think you are seriously.

Those are not my accounts.
You were talking about 30 fake accounts, you only pointed out 4.

And if they are afk they do not count so there is no point with them.

Whatever players seem to like the Server i guess so best of luck to you.

Ive checked over 50+ characters in trainers, And only 1 player had 4 characters with the same IP.

Back