• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Gunzodus 10.00!and11.92 Warzone 4,5,6/Falcon Castle/New Asuras/Gnome Items

There was discount on like 1/3 items :) already finished. Next discounts maybe at the weekend :)

Preceptor Lazare has now on his drop list Falcon Wand and Falcon Rod, as its supposed to be with very rare chance!

1533027735-Falcon_Rod.gif
1533027941-Preceptor_Lazare.gif

You see a falcon rod (magic level +3, protection fire +8%).
Imbuements: (Empty Slot, Empty Slot).
It can only be wielded properly by druids of level 300 or higher.
It weighs 37.00 oz.

1533027752-Falcon_Wand.gif
1533027941-Preceptor_Lazare.gif

You see a falcon wand (magic level +3, protection fire +8%).
It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers of level 300 or higher.
It weighs 33.00 oz.

Happy Hunting!

There was discount on like 1/3 items :) already finished. Next discounts maybe at the weekend :)
What discount will i get if i donate 50 euros tomorrow night? 3000+200 coins isnt really worth much, i know i posted this already but it seem's you guys just don't care :\ I remember donating 50 euros 3~ years ago and i got wayyyy more coins than that.

Everyone gets the same discounts and bonusses as others if you miss out the exact discounts on items wait for other one.

You see a falcon rod (magic level +3, protection fire +8%).
It can only be wielded properly by druids of level 300 or higher.
It weighs 37.00 oz.

1533049440-wandfalc.png

31 July 2018, 22:49 Died on level 130 by Donald Trump, Josef Mengele and Elite Van Sacana.

Please get rid of these abusers, cant even hunt in Azura because of these kids. They are all 250+ and think they are pro's for killing a level 130, took them 2 combo trys to kill me i think they deserve a ban for being bad at pvp and for being abusive. One of them even got red skull killing me, dam pricks deserved it, no hunts for him. ^^

Why do you guys release Tibia 11 client with IDA pro db files?

31 July 2018, 22:49 Died on level 130 by Donald Trump, Josef Mengele and Elite Van Sacana.

Please get rid of these abusers, cant even hunt in Azura because of these kids. They are all 250+ and think they are pro's for killing a level 130, took them 2 combo trys to kill me i think they deserve a ban for being bad at pvp and for being abusive. One of them even got red skull killing me, dam pricks deserved it, no hunts for him. ^^

You do realise you're playing a PVP server where there are punishments already for killing people? Get over it, you barely lose anything.

Apparently it is a problem because you want to 'get rid of these abusers' and 'have them banned for being bad'. Don't be a baby.
I just don't think its right that level's 250+ kill level 100's and say its 'random' then continue to kill the person taking away the fact that it isn't 'random'. It was a sad fact that they needed a 2nd combo (3 level 250's) to kill my 130 rp (1300 hp).

I am done replying to your post's, a waste of my time.

Why do you guys release Tibia 11 client with IDA pro db files?
Ehh, accident happened. Will remove upon next release.

But it is just the default one and should not cause any trouble

I just don't think its right that level's 250+ kill level 100's and say its 'random' then continue to kill the person taking away the fact that it isn't 'random'. It was a sad fact that they needed a 2nd combo (3 level 250's) to kill my 130 rp (1300 hp).

I am done replying to your post's, a waste of my time.

All of your posts are a waste of our time in general.

With next server save there's gonna be released new small dungeon and questline map deeplings in port hope entrance to banuta.
Also we are starting to work on full puzzle game questline in darashia and secret library maps stay tuned.

Promo codes:
dv8ouamaqd
qdzvwtdkho
73bs7acsdp
kzkqazv8dk
ws1meqbtkf
n3wdarltg4
9ielrv4631
di7fviotjo
bkafyma1rm
2qwt1c4fkg​

This weekend is going to be special our first RAPID RESPAWN event.
The event will take place between the server saves of August 03 and August 06.
This means that during the upcoming weekend, all monsters will respawn 10 times faster than they usually do.​

With next server save there will released another cave from Summer Update 2018, Port Hope Deathling Scout/Spellsinger (hard deeplings) cave. here

Within latest server save there was released another cave from Summer Update 2018, Port Hope Underwater Area (Go to the Deathlings' Sunken Temple north of Banuta)
here

1533550684-deathlings.png

1533550801-deathlings2.png

Next update comming soon: Puzzzles in the Darashia cave, Underground Falcon Cave and bosses (Oberon Master boss,Brokul Deathlings boss)... and many many more !
1533551026-Brokul.gif
1533551082-Grand_Master_Oberon.gif

Promo codes:
bbbvbtupna
sldnn8yjaz
00klcsew6j
jnla4vfiiq
awe2jstwpi
vpycct4me6
jgkidbueg4
nw49rbaptfPromocodes for new players! ^

Last edited:
I hope xenobot servers are back up before this 10x re-spawn is over...haven't been able to hunt for 2 days now :(