• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] HelveticaOT | Custom-Evo | Mid Rate | NEW STARTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know why you're trying to give it a bad name, ill think this wil be one of the Best custom maps in the otservlist history!

''It looks verry nice, and i think this wil be a big succes for Otservlist.
Can't wait to play the serverer.'' Well done Helveticaot staff.

I dont know why you're trying to give it a bad name, ill think this wil be one of the Best custom maps in the otservlist history!

''It looks verry nice, and i think this wil be a big succes for Otservlist.
Can't wait to play the serverer.'' Well done Helveticaot staff.
No not true

@Red s EVO is best evo.
@Chechlowski Is creating a evo, and i bet it will be one of the best evos too.

So @Red and @Chechlowski evo is the best evos on otservlist history...

I'm not same person as vingo ban me if you want for spamming i'm don't even work with ots anymore peace!

You have the same IP address as numerous other users, one of being Vingo. Also, the user Vingo & Equilianet(e.g) are typing just like eachother and posts are often being made at the same time.

I'm gonna try to not bother with this thread anymore, have fun

Everyone knows that he is just making troll accs to increase his "lol reputation"

Yeah i'm just going to start to ignore your comments worst case of scenario i delete OTland threads, OTland generates no players nowadays how ever. I'm acctually just trying to help OTland but if you want ur forum dead no problems without my 10
Everyone knows that he is just making troll accs to increase his "lol reputation"
Making troll accs? hahaha stop serious ur making a fool out of ur self do you think im spending time on making otland accounts instead of improving my OT?

You have the same IP address as numerous other users, one of being Vingo. Also, the user Vingo & Equilianet(e.g) are typing just like eachother and posts are often being made at the same time.

I'm gonna try to not bother with this thread anymore, have fun
Nice joke. Please give us these IPS that we are registered from. Or is this just another bullshit statement?

PS Guys as you already know these users are only trying to make the server look bad to promote them self...... If you don't know wether this is a good OT or not log on and try it out ur self. Better to get your own opinion instead of listening to people that makes up random stuff just to make it more "difficult" for another person.

Last edited:
Nice joke. Please give us this IPS that we are registered from. Or is this just another bullshit statement?

PS Guys as you already know this users is only trying to make the server look bad to promote them self...... If you don't know wether this is a good OT or not log on and try it out ur self. Better to get a own opinion instead of listening to people that makes up stuff just to destroy for another person....

R.I.P english

Yes, and please refrain from "bumping" the thread with your alternate accounts.

Good luck with your server nonetheless! :)
Thank you ninja.
Btw you are a moderator, so you should be able to see that i'm not the same person as equilianet, denzera or spifa. I can't take responsibility for their actions. They redricted their ips to me, also the owner of realots did this but he changed it back later.

Hahahaha thank you Mod <3 you proved us all correct.
Sebbe pls..

Ninja i believe you started something here that you didn't quite finish. You are accusing me for bumping my thread with alternate accounts, as a moderator you have to prove facts before you open a statement thats against me. I haven't bumped this thread even 1 single time, not with this account neither do i use multiple accounts to bump my thread so can you please correct ur comment or atleast tell these "haters" the truth?

Ninja i believe you started something here that you didn't quite finish. You are accusing me for bumping my thread with alternate accounts,

I believe Ninja was being nice, in fact, probably doing you a favor.

as a moderator you have to prove facts before you open a statement thats against me.

That's not quite how a moderator system works. He, in good faith, gave you a chance to stop abusing alternate accounts to like / bump your other posts.

so can you please correct ur comment or atleast tell these "haters" the truth?

The Truth:

1) Your IP does match the IP of the users: Equilianet, Spifa, and Denzera.
The "redirecting their IP to your IP" argument doesn't even make sense. You can purchase a domain name, for example, "Helvectaot.com" and point it to "OTLand.net" - meaning, if you visit "Helvectaot.com" you will end up being directed to "OTLand.net"
I cannot simply say "Okay, IP. I want you to be '123.123.123.123' - the same IP as vingo." If your IP matches, it means you're using the same connection from the same ISP. That's why IP addresses are considered "unique."

2) Why would they want to "redirect" to your IP anyway? It's more credulous to be a separate entity when vouching for someone / something; anyone can say great things about themselves.

3) (And this is the biggest peeve I have) The quality content being posted by Equilianet, Spifa, and Denzera is pretty much nil. Almost all content posted by these users is solely to promote / advertise a certain server (which clearly looks like you've just run a bunch of failed servers under different names.) This doesn't contribute to OTLand in any sort of way; this does not improve the community; it does not foster conversation or help other users.

While I can't stop people from running multiple servers after the fruit of a launch wanes, I can try to put a stop to members using fake accounts to try to improve their own credibility; whether it be through positive posts, bumps, or likes.

So, to be consistent, you'll end up with the same deal "Simon Here" received. Thank you @Evan for being a role model.

Best of luck with your server, although I feel being genuine is a better approach to success.
Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back