• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Hiberna 7.72 [ELOTH TEAM] - 25.03.2017

GOD Wille

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
HIBERNA IS STARTING AT [2017-03-25] 15:00 CET!

Create your account today!
Createaccount - Hiberna

You may also follow us on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Tibijka-1685571865089026/

Introduction:
Hiberna is a complete replica out of the most famous Tibia version ever created in terms of playercount. We are proudly inviting you to join our server where you will be able to re-experience those times. We also strongly believe that you will love the server once you have started!

Features:
» All 7.72 Quests/missions.
» Every island that did exist in 7.72 + LYRA.
» Balanced vocations.
» All of the raids that existed back in the days are of course here.
[...]
» Great server stability in terms of D-dos protection, along with a completely lag-free connection.
» Shared Experience between party members.
» Active support that will assist you on facebook or in help channel in case if you will need it.
» Antibot Client in order to keep away the botters!
» Cast system which will livestream your game + an automatic Cam system that will upload records to your account panel at the site!

What's new?
» Added new exp places on global tibia map to keep gameplay fairly
» Improved engine to Tibijka one (which can keep even 2000 players without issues)
» Improved server files

Connection information:
Client: Custom modified 7.72 client.

General Settings:
Code:
From 1 To 7 - x10
From 8 To 20 - x15
From 21 To 40 - x12
From 41 To 51 - x8
From 51 To 60 - x7
From 61 To 70 - x6
From 71 To 80 - x5
From 81 To 120 - x4
From 121 To 150 - x3
From 151 - x2

Skill rate: x7
Magic rate: x3.5
Loot rate: x4

Regeneration
- Master sorcerer - 4 mana per 2 ticks
- Elder Druid - 4 mana per 2 ticks
- Royal Paladin - 4 mana per 3 ticks
- Elite Knight - 4 mana per 4 ticks

Additional information can be found at:

Serverinfo - Hiberna

Last edited:
Why you put 7.72 if its 7.4???'
Runes on shop and ue 1200 mana? yes or no?

go listen ond aka ggwp and host another in one week
Well, I'm respecting Ond so much, but I have to agree with you, those things we did on Tibianus weren't good at all, thats why we are re-launching server on 7.72 version.
This one will be exactly same as old Tibianus was, but on 7.72 protocol.

Darkot - Eloth - Hiberna - Tibianus - Classicus - Tibijka - Kasteria are always the same shit, just stay online for 2 month and reset or 'relaunch' server, bla bla bla bla bla. I dont know why ppl keep playing those server.

Darkot - Eloth - Hiberna - Tibianus - Classicus - Tibijka - Kasteria are always the same shit, just stay online for 2 month and reset or 'relaunch' server, bla bla bla bla bla. I dont know why ppl keep playing those server.
Why are you even comparing our servers to shit such like darkot?
Tbh, Hiberna has been hosted only once, same as Kasteria, Tibijka.

What you mean with 7.72 protocol? Will you use 7.72 features such as runes on shop, wands, 1200 for ue, etc?

Not recommended

OTS for 2 weeks like Tibianus ....
GM want your $$$$$$$$$

Just focus on Tibijka because it was good server with bad support.
Change your mindset, you want only $$ for 1 month servers...

What you mean with 7.72 protocol? Will you use 7.72 features such as runes on shop, wands, 1200 for ue, etc?
Yes.

Not recommended

OTS for 2 weeks like Tibianus ....
GM want your $$$$$$$$$
Whos doing servers not for money nowadays? Its players who are leaving server, we are never closing the server if there are players that are playing server. So maybe instead calling 'ots for 2 weeks' we should call 'players for 2 weeks'

DarkOt + Classicus are the worst, they know how to reset a server and just make people donate over and over while they just run the server. They might say they do that to keep server online but the money they make like 10% is to run the server and the other 90% they just keep for themselves. To be honest if players get bored and quit and they do a reset players should get their points back, like why would i donate again to play the same dam server that died before the reset? It is all just pointless, i hope Cipsoft does what Runescape did and make oldschool servers, then these thieves won't have players playing their Cash Servers (Pay2Play).

Yes.

Whos doing servers not for money nowadays? Its players who are leaving server, we are never closing the server if there are players that are playing server. So maybe instead calling 'ots for 2 weeks' we should call 'players for 2 weeks'

@MexOrNotMex GET REKT FOOL.

Back