• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Huntia 8.0 [ElothTeam] - Lowrate x2 [Friday, 19 August 00:00 AM]

Damn you had so many registers so fast... I hosted Waropolis.. Took me over a week AFTER launch to get over 1000. xD I think I maybe had 200 AT launch? With yellow banner on OTSERVLIST for a whole 3 days before launch.

You have over 700 1 day before launch 3 hours after posting your first advertisement? In 2017?

Share your secrets plx.. I need such success..
dude its the brazilians, they huehue over at facebook, Old Tibia
look he posted some shit and it has a lot of comments/likes

He doesn't have any success, thats why hes hosting a server for the brazil community, because EU had enough of them.
Why are you so negatively oriented to us? I thought you actually like our servers.
Seriously people, what's wrong with you nowadays? One guy start trashtalks and everyone are following him.
Do you know why are we starting server on Brasil? Because they could actually play on lowrate and that servers lasts longer. European players leaving servers after a month of game.
Also, I don't care if we reach 100 or 1000 players on lowrate. It's supossed to be long-term server.

Why are you so negatively oriented to us? I thought you actually like our servers.
Seriously people, what's wrong with you nowadays? One guy start trashtalks and everyone are following him.
Do you know why are we starting server on Brasil? Because they could actually play on lowrate and that servers lasts longer. European players leaving servers after a month of game.
Also, I don't care if we reach 100 or 1000 players on lowrate. It's supossed to be long-term server.

I used to like your servers.
You made to many mistakes, making retard's GM etc.

I still think you are a better host then retard fribben.
Good luck.

Agree with you, shitty attitudes on this thread. Nevertheless, it's pay for premium - only reason i wont give it a try.

So nice making 2x server with rookgard, XDDDDDD with 250 players, and cant even make lvl 2 in 30 minutes. You are so stupids so so so so stupids XD

I see 100 players online at 00:23 hahaha just saying.
Everyone saying "nobody wants to play low rate"

im really happy with waropolis. Good luck with 10 players online. Oh I forgot u dont deserve luck

0 online I see... I guess i wont bother making a character because this will close down and reset again right? Because you dont get enough money from it right? Sweet.

2x exp? Goodluck
most people are playing on real tibia hardcore and soon medivia pendulum reset so gl

LOL I was on tibijka site and it was same like huntia... I created an account and everything and now change website. GOD can I get prem on huntia 3 days? xD I create acc on wrong site lool

Back