• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

Updates is going to be a bit delayed, but I will be updating the patch list over whats coming.

Updates is going to be a bit delayed, but I will be updating the patch list over whats coming.
I was so unmotivated when I heard that you sold private spawns.. I don't feel like playing anymore at all.. Everyone should play under the same conditions and have the same possibilities.
It just ruined it for me..

I was so unmotivated when I heard that you sold private spawns.. I don't feel like playing anymore at all.. Everyone should play under the same conditions and have the same possibilities.
It just ruined it for me..
Im sorry you feel that way. Sadly with todays economies and in order to keep a OT online one has to depend on donations to survive. I can partly fund it myself irl but you have to keep in mind that If the ot starts going out over quality of life then it starts becoming a problem for me. I pay rent and therefor donations is needed but I hope that you'll come back to play again.
Thanks for choosing us and even if you gave up on us, we never give up on you.

hmm i cant proof that so...
Are you kidding me? Mondo Is online, Longhits is online, Blinkz is online and Tutor Xemos are all online and you are raging and ranting where nobody will read it? for real? are you just that dumb or are you boosting your post count.

!online
shows what staff is online

To those who lost their loot yesterday cause I forgot to save, message me about it and im sure we can find a solution to the problem. I forgot about it because I had 6 hours of sleep yesterday and was up atleast 24 hours trying to figure out what was lagging the OT. Now my "battery" is fully charged and im ready :-D

Im sorry you feel that way. Sadly with todays economies and in order to keep a OT online one has to depend on donations to survive. I can partly fund it myself irl but you have to keep in mind that If the ot starts going out over quality of life then it starts becoming a problem for me. I pay rent and therefor donations is needed but I hope that you'll come back to play again.
Thanks for choosing us and even if you gave up on us, we never give up on you.
Sure you can use donations but selling private spawns and stuff like that just ruins the game since none can reach the players in that spawn.

Sure you can use donations but selling private spawns and stuff like that just ruins the game since none can reach the players in that spawn.
People still have a chance towards the very few people on this server who actually do own a private spawn. Take the player Kizaru for an example, he haven't donated one cent and is among the top 5 in prestiges/promotion.
I've given them the tools to become victorious without donating and now its up to them to use these tools.

@nefinoo
Sorry about that, I was trying to convert prestiging onto a command but i'll test it on my private server instead cause it takes a bit more tries than I expected to be the way I want it to