• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

Turns out I was being stupid, Apparently I thought it was being stuck at 54/86 but it had to be Installed soooo I noticed it after it have been stuck for 20 mins. So now im finishing up the last updates.

@HalfAway
Im aware, but I'll always use windows due to me just finding it being simpler. As Linux is upper and lower case sensitive i'd have to go about changing thousands of lines and honestly thats not something I want to do hehe.

Im hoping the dedicated will be ready to install the ot and website within an hour
Make it a standard to write the same name in XML files and as file names.

You have exactly 30 minutes, otherwise you've failed me with your statement "The server starts today"

Its restarting after updates now so once its online I'll see wether the updates are done or not. I will hit my deadline! I have 20 mins haha

Is the website required to make an account or will there be account managers? just out of curiosity since the website isn't up :O
Website goes fairly quickly. I can't start the OT without the website as if I don't use a website i'd have to use sqlite for database and thats veeeeeeryyyyy slow. trust me

Btw, once the updates are complete we won't ever need to do them again.

But yes, you will be able to use account manager and create an acc on website

yes, it is possible to create you'r account in game within using the accoutn manager

Anyone remember?
byc4bu1.jpg