• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] InsanityOT 8.6 7171|CUSTOM|HIGHEXP|PRESTIGE RANKS|CUSTOM MAP|500+ MONSTERS|100+ BOSSES

You're not supposed to be able to get in yet. Im just making sure you can connect :)

Well.. Im guessing for 3:00.. Im going to bed, waiting for my surprise when I wake up. Bye.

The reason its not online is cause im having problems with starting the website. Seems like this host computer REALLY wants to do updates so I guess I'll need to do the final update afterall.

Shouldn't take long, we only need to wait for this update before I can start the server

@VeaganceFury Official start time is Today

The reason its not online is cause im having problems with starting the website. Seems like this host computer REALLY wants to do updates so I guess I'll need to do the final update afterall.

Shouldn't take long, we only need to wait for this update before I can start the server

How long should that be?

"shouldn't be long" but you said that like 3 and a half hours ago, I'm not really complaining more like just saying xD anyway you focus on that, we'll focus on crying a little more

so does that mean we can even wait about 1 hour or longer till start