• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Kasteria 8.0 [ELOTH TEAM] - 1.10.2016 [1300 PLAYERS RECORD]!!

I have told you before, that this server is corrupted and with very suck administration.
How the server can be corrupted? xD
If you meant that adminstration is corrupted, can you explain why?
Any example of our corruption?

Good server.
Bump
I don't think the server is bad at all (didn't play), I am pretty sure Wille did good work with his server files.
But as far as I can read on this forum, Kasti did alot bullshit which is unprofessional.
Gamemasters should NEVER play their own server, while dealers should never consume their own stuff.

BUMP! JOIN US AND ENJOY YOUR GAME WITH MORE THAN 1000 SATISFIED PLAYERS EVERY DAY!

What happened? My rl's we're playing here 2 days ago and it had 1200 online, now 150 2 days later?

What happened? My rl's we're playing here 2 days ago and it had 1200 online, now 150 2 days later?
Its 7:20 am here in Poland mate, people are in work/school etc:p check it out around 15-16 cet :p we have still 1k+ players online everyday:)

Its 7:20 am here in Poland mate, people are in work/school etc:p check it out around 15-16 cet :p we have still 1k+ players online everyday:)
Ahhh okay :D was just curious, glad to still see it doing so well. They were saying it felt like no one was playing, but theyre on at NA hours so that's probably why

Pretty good server. Very low latency and I really enjoy the no delay for pushing objects. It makes making lootbags waaaay less of a pain in the ass.
Mostly rpg players on the server so far but I have been able to kill a few players that were fuckheads. It's a nice balanced mix of pve and pvp.
The only negative thing is the community on the server is really shitty. Pretty much everybody will try to steal from you and block you if you are running some dangerous monsters. People are also constantly trying to make you take white skull if you hunt with aoe.

did i say rl map? :p
no you didnt say anything. if you want to say something is better maybe tell us what it is? your server that you made but never put up? and did you even play kasteria to form an opinion on it?

Back