• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Kasteria 8.0 [ELOTH TEAM] - 1.10.2016 [1300 PLAYERS RECORD]!!

Lmao so exp as much as them or don't cry... oje of the stypidest arguments ever written here...

Gm pls make them no make lvls pls... get out of here...
u r brainless idiot we was talking about party bonus exp
give me yours name i asking again or scared? on ots

If u want make this edition lowrate like on first askara from 80lvl exp x2 u should boost lootrate to min. X3. Change frag time from 24h to 12h or red skull from 5 frags not from 3.

Last edited:
Twentieth edition with exp ending in x2 = "odgrzewando kotletando".
Finally, make some normal server with static x3 exp and normal dmg (how on version 7.92), that players can play normally at each level and not every edition ends at 300 lvl, because the characters (EK/RP) are immortal.
But rather, it is getting ready for what always: exp falling to x2 and the end of the ots as someone get lvl 300.
WE PLAY FOR MECHANICS 8.0 NOT DMG - IDEAL SERVER IS 8.0 WITH 7.4 DMG.

Last edited:
"In addition to increasing equipment statistics, each item on level +7 gives +4% extra damage from spells!"

So You just boosted mage and at the same time druid is even weaker than it was on old Tibia.

I'd like to wish good luck to every single druid that wants to hunt solo. I hope You will get at least 400k/h at lvl 120.

"In addition to increasing equipment statistics, each item on level +7 gives +4% extra damage from spells!"

So You just boosted mage and at the same time druid is even weaker than it was on old Tibia.

I'd like to wish good luck to every single druid that wants to hunt solo. I hope You will get at least 400k/h at lvl 120.
I think the druid will also have more rune damage, so what's the problem? : P
I hope that these bonuses will not also work on spells and healing runes, only on the damage itself, then maybe the game will be more interesting at a higher lvl level.

maybe the game will be more interesting at a higher lvl level.
It depends what is "interesting" for You.

I played Tibia to fight, the problem is that nobody from war teams are going to play here so there is no fun for me.
I mean, if people want to do quests - go to secura and "have fun".

Computer games are like sports for me, if there is no competition, the game doesnt exist. I can't have fun when I don't feel any competition.

I hope one day Niebieski will actually listen to his players and make something that works for war teams and non-pvp depo randoms.

Anyway, have fun making runes and spamming trade "lf hydra th".

I was really hyped to come back to kasteria only to see the exp rates lowered, Some moneygrab bullshit emblem system who will totally overpower sorcerers. Also how does it work, do the % stack? So lets say i get 5 items to level +7 ill get 20% more spell damage?

This really puts me off. You had the best fucking server like 3-4 versions ago. Now you keep making it worse for every version you put out.
Not sure if we'll play here tbh...

Also get rid of the fucking mounts this is suppose to be an 8.0.

It depends what is "interesting" for You.

I played Tibia to fight, the problem is that nobody from war teams are going to play here so there is no fun for me.
I mean, if people want to do quests - go to secura and "have fun".

Computer games are like sports for me, if there is no competition, the game doesnt exist. I can't have fun when I don't feel any competition.

I hope one day Niebieski will actually listen to his players and make something that works for war teams and non-pvp depo randoms.

Anyway, have fun making runes and spamming trade "lf hydra th".
I don't think you understand what I mean. The pvp on this server has been broken above 200 level, because the disparities of DMG versus healing has become too much.

I agree with you 100%, if there is no competition / opponents the server becomes boring.
Post automatically merged:

I was really hyped to come back to kasteria only to see the exp rates lowered, Some moneygrab bullshit emblem system who will totally overpower sorcerers. Also how does it work, do the % stack? So lets say i get 5 items to level +7 ill get 20% more spell damage?

This really puts me off. You had the best fucking server like 3-4 versions ago. Now you keep making it worse for every version you put out.
Not sure if we'll play here tbh...

Also get rid of the fucking mounts this is suppose to be an 8.0.
On this server, 300 MS beats a human being average 650 from the UE, if there are more than 10 people on the screen - 325. If you think that the damage increase by 20% is too a lot, then either you have little idea about this OTS or you are an idiot.
300 lvl mage should deal at least 1200 damage per person, then pvp would be balanced.

Last edited:
I don't think you understand what I mean. The pvp on this server has been broken above 200 level, because the disparities of DMG versus healing has become too much.

I agree with you 100%, if there is no competition / opponents the server becomes boring.

On this server, 300 MS beats a human being average 650 from the UE, if there are more than 10 people on the screen - 325. If you think that the damage increase by 20% is too a lot, then either you have little idea about this OTS or you are an idiot.
300 lvl mage should deal at least 1200 damage per person, then pvp would be balanced.
Totally agree with you on this one @Plinch

Alek, Mitch and Nowik - yeh, nobody just them.
I love mitch as a guy but he has no time to play and few days ago he said he will have even less time than ever before. So if we had 3-4 ob's on askara per week, it means it will be rpg server.

At the end of the day there will be 2 teams and 2-3 battles per week as always (at least since Veziv quit). You can say whatever You want about veziv but nobody is fighting as much as him and his people.
Empty is actually a joke team, They pg, They lose 2-3 battles and quit.

If this server will have intense war-mode, I'll buy some mage/druid just to fight, PM in a month or smth

You do realise that sorcs got more spells than UE right? I've been playing this ot for years in one of the warteams. I know this ot quite well. And 20% more spelldmg on a 300 MS doing e-waves. Imagine the damage.

Also how is it fair to druids for example...Sorcs can hunt with their 20% spelldmg alot faster, making alot more profit. But druids, whats their benefit from 20% spelldmg? Paladins?

Last edited:
Back