• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Kasteria 8.0 [ELOTH TEAM] - 1.10.2016 [1300 PLAYERS RECORD]!!

I love mitch as a guy but he has no time to play and few days ago he said he will have even less time than ever before. So if we had 3-4 ob's on askara per week, it means it will be rpg server.

At the end of the day there will be 2 teams and 2-3 battles per week as always (at least since Veziv quit). You can say whatever You want about veziv but nobody is fighting as much as him and his people.
Empty is actually a joke team, They pg, They lose 2-3 battles and quit.

If this server will have intense war-mode, I'll buy some mage/druid just to fight, PM in a month or smth
I don't usually post but just wanted to straighten something out regarding activity anywhere I play. Since February my activity has been super high because the UK is shit with Covid and lockdowns with another one starting today.

I've been fighting actively for the past 8 weeks on Tortura where the war has now become much slower and the last few weeks attempted to fight vs Veziv on Ezodus but his activity was so bad the war has been pretty terrible and now other leaders have taken over for him. The fact is Veziv used to have activity on his side and now definitely does not.

Czesc I dont know who you are on FB or whatever but I have only told my friends/players that I'm pretty active at the moment due to restrictions here!

I hadn't decided whether I was gonna join Kasteria but Alek said he is making a team and my rls will play again so with not being able to do anything else i'll be pretty active :) Lockdown 2.0

You know that runes are still belongs to spells right? Thats mean druids will be healing more depends of equipment levels they have and also shooting their sds with more power. When it becomes to knights and paladins, please remember that each their weapon level they have more melee damage - we really have been testing for so long if it wont be too overpowered and all tests looks promising. Additionaly, please get in mind that its not like all people will have their sets +7, you have to know that you are limited by count of bosses you may get these emblems and its not like its a 100% chance that your Forge will be successfull - however you will never lose your item. Summary, all vocations got their benefits. Instead of hating something, please just try it before. Have a good day.

Its all about getting money in your pocket and none about the gameplay. Fact. It adds NOTHING

Its all about getting money in your pocket and none about the gameplay. Fact. It adds NOTHING
How is about money poopbrains? You can only get those items thru game... so please explain?
He js actually trying to add something nice in game and something to play for and you all are acting dumb...

you guys talk to much. Idk why all these stuff added to 8.0 tibia. !! it's 8.0 not a new tibia if u want these new stuff make a new 10+ ots for it. but it's 8.0 stuff should be old tibia. and classic too. For me i dont care about anything of that cause i didn't even tried any new stuff from this i just wanna Fight fight fight and thats it.
just make the party bonus as erotoman mentioned and thats it and increase the dmg a little

i still dunno what is prey system and stuff was added in askara too lol !

I think best shared exp system is:
5% for 2
20% for 3 and
40% for 4 different vocations...

That should be fair and balanced...

To be honest loot should be x3. Just wonder playing again where 100rp with enchants got waste and war ppl crying for no cash

Back