• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Kasteria 8.0 [ELOTHTEAM] - NEW FEATURE - MOUNT SYSTEM ADDED! - LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO START

Even though technically he's right for banning them as everyone that plays has agreed to his rules, it's a stupid as fuck rule. There's a skull system to punish them anyway.

I was fine with spoofing, ddosing, and all the other shady bullshit. But banning people for pvp is just crossing a sacred line.
Shame on you young man!

Of course all of you has been banned and I will do it once again if it will be needed. Loggining to game for only killing random players (as your 'team leader' said) will be punished. It's not only about that you are killing streamer, your people have been killing EVERY players that is friend of him. Also, your 'team leader' been trashtalking to almost EVERY player that is online with text 'eeey, leave this server, it will die', so please stop this propaganda that you've been banned only for killing players. We don't want players like you are, which are just destroying game instead of enjoying it.

This is Tibia, that's what this game got popular from.. The ability of controlling an entire server with power and influence. You could actually hunt people OFF a server in real tibia back in the day because servers REVOLVE AROUND THE COMMUNITY not the creators. Know what that means? Your server is whatever WE want it to be. ;)
you are just a 45 year old dude trying to make a few bucks from ot servers to pay child support, get bent.

I doubt you even understand that nobody likes you Ryan 2.0