• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Legendary 7.72 Real Map HR (Online!)

You should make counter 3 days before open. Now don't be suprised there is only 5 players.

rates etc seems very good but very bad timing. Original tibia is too popular atm

so many bugs....I don't know where to begin.

First of all its like when you made monster spawned you double or quadruple click. So when I walk around you see a dragon and then that dragon becomes 4x dragon..distance from monster is bug. Just like their magic distance attack. Dragon for example shoot none stop gfb and they 2x it. Add to that the fact you 4x click every spawn = 8 dragon in your face the moment you go up edron drags. That's 16x GFB spam. Hunter shoot 2 arrows, not to mention you triple click the spawn I went into = insta dead. they shooted like 6arrow all hitting 100+. The dmg is fine but the fact they ALWAIS double attack makes everything OP. I don't even wanna see a dragon lord EVER.

Also cant buy life rings.

That's it for now. Barely playable as a mage the way it is due to everything being OP as shit. The thing is ive played server with OP stuff like youre and it was fine. But you 4x click spawned make this hardcore. Seriously theres like 100dragons in edron lair or you just spawned all of them at the entrance lol

The monster attack delay has been adjusted, you were already able to buy life rings at the Loot npcs (in depot), the npcs are working again and I'm working on the spawns.

Back