• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] LegerianOT 8.0 Rl Map, 8.5 graphics, custom client. Harsh Anti-Bot (Start May 2, 18:00 CET)

:) too bad im working atm, even tho i wasnt working i couldnt log cause of no internet at home !! :(

Its not possible to set old outfits :x
from yesterday, all new accounts will have 7 donator days, so during those days, you will be able to use oldschool outfits :)

I am in!
You can add shovel at start : )
Great to hear, about shovel, it's useful, but rope could be matter of being trapped or not.
Shovel is easy to buy, just kill a few rats and you got money for shovel :D

Dragon hunt!
yWpHHtO.png

why is the account being generated? I dont want to remember some random numbers lol

@LegerianOT old outfits are bought?
thats good in a way, you get something for the price you pay as in FACC - PACC rl tibia nice one mate.

Also when you have bought days it is stamina style or as the days you have its %150 ? anything like that or Exp rates are same for donator or not ?

Also when you have bought days it is stamina style or as the days you have its %150 ? anything like that or Exp rates are same for donator or not ?

Try to use edit instead of posting four times in a row!

I give account number because the name came some time after.
And every player get a brand new account id rather than choosing one for a logical reason.

All account information is encrypted, I can never see what password you have for example, or rec-key and so on.
But there's loads of OT's out there that can see it, and I know a few that look in their own databases, and try out the account/password in other OT's and even rl tibia.
Lots of people get hacked that way.

Sure, if you're lazy enough to use same info in Legerian, and get hacked by it, maybe you deserve it, but you will turn to me and somehow it will become my fault in one way or another.
There's also a risk you quit the server just because you got hacked due to that you're lazy making new passwords and stuffs.

And it's twice as easy to hack people if the players may chose their own accounts.
Reason? simple.. if you think you know an account id, you could just try to create one, if it doesn't work, that means it's an existing account = half hacking job done.

So I'm sorry you cannot chose your own account, but I don't want to give people a tool to check if some account numbers exist or not, and I don't want to be a part of an rage-quit-rage because someone got hacked.
I hope you can forgive me for that =(