• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] LegerianOT 8.0 Rl Map, 8.5 graphics (Start Friday, Aug 8, 18:00 CEST)

fix bugs(monsters), higher exp, remove venroth, add normal tasks, 7.x exhaust system( right now u can heal and attack at the same time) make exori vis shoot infront of you, make anti bot, remove cash and annihilator items from donation shop, keep only stuff like remove frags/change name/djinn scrolls/promo scroll and this can be a good server but right now its trash

in polish forum i saw this is second edition this OT and first edition continued 2 weeks
exp is good in my opinion just sms shop and bugs making angry and ofc balance characters. MS/ED flam/frigo hur dmg like 500-600 as 50 lvl on monsters and EK is unkillable i think this engine is broken and need total remake

fix bugs(monsters), higher exp, remove venroth, add normal tasks, 7.x exhaust system( right now u can heal and attack at the same time) make exori vis shoot infront of you, make anti bot, remove cash and annihilator items from donation shop, keep only stuff like remove frags/change name/djinn scrolls/promo scroll and this can be a good server but right now its trash

this exactly

It started just the way it did back then, it only lasted two weeks cuz Tim made some terrible mistakes which I hope he won't do again this time.
Even though I started player here again, there are still things I do not approve, like buying SCA for 7/8 euros it totally unbalances Knight vocations.
I have only trained so far on my knight, but I just passed skill 70. You said due to the changes and promised bot-free-server you can reward people
for their efforts, concerning training. According to you, at skill 70 it would be like having skill 100. Now I'm sorry, but taking skill 70
only took me two/three days. Combine that with 50 Atk weapon and you are pretty much a one man army!

The top high scores are already Knights, this server is way to unbalanced for that reason.
Also I've seen the amount of players drop drastically cause you don't delete botters.

Keep up the good work or you'll be forced to close it again in a few weeks time.

Another thing, you didn't add Yalahar cuz it would unbalance spawns to much, but look what you did with your custom isle Venroth.

Taken From News of Legerian.net:

Djinns becoming public (2014-08-13)
A lot of people have recently asked for having easy available djinns without qust and such.
So by next server save, there will be a djinn in every city.
Most of the cities the djinn is placed inside depot, or nearby.

The ones that have been donating for blue/green djinn scrolls have been compensated.
If you are one of the ones who bought such scrolls, all your donation points have been returned already!

Sincerely, LegerianOT Staff.

Go restart and i join again -.- + PLEASE FIX THAT IF you kill that 5-6 players you dont get banned for 5 days -.- my char still banned till 16 august.. i wont start play again... if it wont restart.. PM if you restart and when you restart

no there will not be a character reset.
I will not base my actions of what 1 guy want.
Also it's waaay out of hand resetting a server if there's people who have donated for it, also that there are a few who worked really hard in the server.
Just making a reset because 1 guy can't read how PVP is and take ban and then can't handle that someone gets higher lvl than him isn't a reason for me to reset.

Reset is not going to happen. period.

Its not for 1 person its for many players who played before. Or as u like, stay with ur 5 players per day. I would like to play but with 2 active players, other mc I wont waste my time here, also other guys too. See ya

last days activity
10.08 - 60 players
11.08 - 40 players
12.08 - 20 players
13.08 - 15 players

(evening europe time)
Its a joke...

becose admini there dont know how to fix bugs thats all he only know how to make tp for evo

@Legerian
all wants balance vocations and fix bugs with monsters and u still do nothing so close this topic.. its waste time :)

Its not for 1 person its for many players who played before. Or as u like, stay with ur 5 players per day. I would like to play but with 2 active players, other mc I wont waste my time here, also other guys too. See ya

last days activity
10.08 - 60 players
11.08 - 40 players
12.08 - 20 players
13.08 - 15 players

(evening europe time)
Its a joke...
it was more than 20 last night.
And what would exactly a reset be? to show everyone I reset a game as fast someone uses the word?

becose admini there dont know how to fix bugs thats all he only know how to make tp for evo

@Legerian
all wants balance vocations and fix bugs with monsters and u still do nothing so close this topic.. its waste time :)
I don't know how to fix bugs? yet I created the entire Legerian Game from scratch, same with website.
And what's wrong with monsters? I haven't had any reports about monsters, maybe that's why nothing changed?

I can't read everyones mind, for a bug to get fixed, the report must first reach me.
I've had 18 Ctrl + Z reports and all have been fixed.

bugs with monsters? insane loot (gold coin ), monsters very rare using spells
SO BIG UNBALANCE VOCATIONS
ek - unkillable
ms/ed - too big dmg = 0 rpg

http://america.legerian.net/?subtopic=news - wtf is this? MONEY MONEY MONEY

your OTS is bullshit -.-
4x loot on gold coins means you will loot 4 times as much gold as they would normally drop.
if you think 4x stands for 4x the chance looting the gold, it doesn't work like that, most creatures will drop money every kill if you use 2x loot. so in many OTs you can get more than 2x gold drop even if they used 50x loot.
knights unkillable? not what I can see, many knights have died both in PVP and PVM.

And if you want PVP you should try out clients that doesn't offer item hotkeys, which means 7.72 or less.
And money? it's not free to host servers, specially not when they can handle high amount of DDOs without lagg.
ANd a lot of players have asked me to "fix" the laggs (said by players in South America), so I did, I fixed a server they can play without laggs.

And if Legerian now is such bullshit, sure you may think that, but that's your opinion, not everyone in the world.
And if you're interested in Legerian to change something, post constructive feedback instead of pure wining, post what's wrong and how you'd like it to be instead.
If you can't do that, don't post at all.

I honestly doubt this bullshit, you mean to say he outheals you + is able to use mana's AND combo you. He must either be a god with 5 hands or you guys just suck. I'm guessing it's the 2nd statement.

You have hotkeys there :) its impossible to kill elite knight there its 8.1 balance = very strong uh and nerfed ue/sd/spells

Btw 500 dmg with exevo gran frigo hur (350-400 to normal monster without resistance/weakness) isnt too big its still ~200 or less to player while ek just run into 4 dls and exori them all time for ~200dmg and i can die by 1 dl wave+gfb+meele if unlucky

@up, he did admit.

Last time he faked online counter, plus he gave high skills to his "fake dummy" chars. I fell for it and bought training time scrolls with real money, yet when I refreshed the highscores pages not 10 mins later and found out my competitors had risen +5 in skills where as I only gained a few % with continuous training I knew something was wrong.

After he realized his mistake he deleted all fake chars and lots of people left.

With that being said however I was still one of the last people playing last time, I even played shortly during testing phase.

This ot is a lot of fun, but lately Tim has been making some really big crucial changes that in my mind he shouldn't have done.

* Remove the anhi weapons and OP equipment from shop.
* No more buying strong/great potions, you had a good system be'for use that instead!
* Remove Venroth or adjust the spawns, you didn't want to add Yalahar but now here you have a miniature version off it.
* Remove Djinn from every city, make it possible to do Rashid quest so you can trade with him without having to be a donater.

If you wan't this to be a longterm OT, you should change the way you gain income if you are dependent on it in order to keep the server up and running. I suggested last time to have people pay small amount of money for Premium. Like real Tibia, your donater time isn't going to want me to donate there's nothing that attracts me to it. Unable to trade with rashid is just annoying, hence why I suggested that to change, I say annoying cause you can come round this by simply creating a new account since then you will get a week donater time for free thus ability to trade with rashid with a character on that account.

I hope you have fixed all bugs that we're reported last time, at some point I would begin to do ape city quest and it would be really frustrating if I'd get stuck at mission 4 again due to a bugg.

There's something very fishy going on.

A few days ago on Friday he opened an American server (america.legerian.net)
But now he's deleted the thread, the website is down, and the game is also down. What's really going on here? I smell something fishy