• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] LegerianOT 8.0 Rl Map, 8.5 graphics (Start Friday, Aug 8, 18:00 CEST)

There's something very fishy going on.

A few days ago on Friday he opened an American server (america.legerian.net)
But now he's deleted the thread, the website is down, and the game is also down. What's really going on here? I smell something fishy

All accounts and players were merged into the European server, If you'd noticed, the American website redirects you to EU now.
94% of all accounts in American server, was created by people from Europe, and they quit because the laggs so there have been 1 player online for the last day.

And instead of just deleting everything, I merged them into the EU server so nobody lose nothing.

Carefull guys that you dont use same acc name and password on this server as you use in other big servers (shadowcores).
just giving you a heads up :)

Let them keep it up. We'll see what happens.
Wew easy there bigboi

I aint no expert like you, but wouldnt Fizzys and this particulair post you just made count just as much as off-topic as my posts? Wouldn't it be more correct if you sent me a personal message explaining why you decided to remove my posts?

Last edited:
Wew easy there bigboi

I aint no expert like you, but wouldnt Fizzys and this particulair post you just made count just as much as off-topic as my posts? Wouldn't it be more correct if you sent me a personal message explaining why you decided to remove my posts?

Your posts weren't offtopic. You were trying to turn (you, as in YOU, plural) the thread into a flame thread. I don't need to PM you to tell you what's wrong, I tagged you and stated that you can take the conversation to PM.

End of story here.

Well the server had some neat features, so I don't think hes a scammer
He could have made more money in the long run by listening to the players,
not to some kids who wanted an easy OT which they could play for a day or two then quit.

The last time this server was up was at the end of April, it lasted for 2 weeks then it stopped.

(http://otland.net/threads/france-le...-harsh-anti-bot-start-may-2-18-00-cet.213856/)

If there will be a next time this server comes up, just don't bother since it probably isn't going to last long.
As for people who pay to win on OT's well that's your problem not mine.