• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] MEGALAND ONLINE 7.4 - RPG/PVP - SEMI-HR!!!!!!!! START TODAY

What would you like to see?

• Expanding real map area with custom spawns and monsters

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Revamping existing spawns with different monsters

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So when will it be up ?
I will never host a server for this ungratefull community.

I should not have been back to host oldschool servers with such cancer community.

Only ordering and giving nothing back. Well I am out. Make your own server if you want to play it.

I am out,

Really boy? You have pretty low capability of selfreflection. You are the one who launching an OT without proper preparation. You screw up the download link for the client. YOU are responsible people can login. Talking big about your fantastic OT server.. and screw the launch up yourself :`) now blaming the community? HAHAHAHA please man. gtfo

Really boy? You have pretty low capability of selfreflection. You are the one who launching an OT without proper preparation. You screw up the download link for the client. YOU are responsible people can login. Talking big about your fantastic OT server.. and screw the launch up yourself :`) now blaming the community? HAHAHAHA please man. gtfo
This community is not like before. Its new kids killing this old community.

I got bashed all since I came back here. Well enjoy servers while they last, people like you will kill Tibia oldschool

Im glad I will never be back here

Man man why so negative. I was really looking forward to play your server. Looked realy good so far! I mean, I am from the old community and know you put it a lot of work. But this launch had all to do with the fact people couldn't join. Still respecting the guys who keep putting oldschool servers up. Hope you still consider to launch it, Im in for sure.

People looking forward to a release, if it won't continue cuzz of this failures I understand the toxic trash..

Just play other servers. Im tired sorry. Goodbye to everyone. PM me if you want to buy a 7.4 server

Goodbye. Being unprepared for start is your fault, not us. The biggest minimum effort you should make before a start is to make sure anyone can download client and login. Not even talking about bugs/lags, that's really minimum :)

Back