• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Mestoria 10.37 Starts 26/4

Mestor

Reaction score
Welcome to Mestoria!
rbw5B.png
Homepage: http://mestoria.com/
We are happy to announce that Mestoria will launch soon. You will be able to create accounts, but you cant login until after the launch. Mestoria is beeing hosted in north France, which is a good middle spot in Europe so everybody from Europe can get as good connection as possible. Hope you will have a good time in Mestoria!

First Event in Mestoria!

Of course Mestoria needs it's first Event at the same time we are launching! We decided that we are going to make one outfit in the game legendary, it can only be obtained in events. It will be the entrepreneur outfit!
Durin_the_Almighty_Doll_%28Animated%29.gif

The event will be that the FIRST level 150
will get the legendary Entrepreneur Doll
Which is the item you need for
the legendary entrepreneur outfit!
Outfit_Entrepreneur_Male_Addon_3.gif

Community and Reports!
We got a fully working forum on the homepage, so feel free to use it any way you want to build up a congenial community. You can use the feedback board to contact a Mestoria Staff.
If you find a bugg you can use the command: !report <The stairs does not work>
With that command you will send your location and description to a Mestoria Staff. We will check it out ASAP and if it's a critical bugg you found, you will get rewarded with shop points!

Example:
85RKq.jpg

Server Information!

• Real Map
    • Tibia Client: 10.37
    • ip: mestoria.com
    • Port: 7171
    • Magic: 3x
    • Loot: 3x
    • Skills: 12x
    • World Type: pvp,every sundays is pvp-e!
    • It takes 8 hours for each frag to disappear.
    • Frags for Red Skull: 5
    • Frags for Black Skull: 8
Exp Stage:

8aiET

Last edited:
Recommended - really serious guy and is not the kind of person who is out for your money :)

Recommended.

Recommended - really serious guy and is not the kind of person who is out for your money :)
btw shouldnt say hes not out for money :| 10$ for 65 points, mount & addon doll is 50 points, so people have to pay 10$ for a mount or addon. but ofc i will be playing.

Recommended - this guy takes care of his server.
As @Three Magic & @Damon says!

Recommended

Thank you so much guys ;)

Recommended.

btw shouldnt say hes not out for money :| 10$ for 65 points, mount & addon doll is 50 points, so people have to pay 10$ for a mount or addon. but ofc i will be playing.
Thank you!

Actually the shop is not done yet, I haven't modified the prices for points to what I really want and I haven't added everything to the shop.

But my idea is that people should consider before buying points. All things you can buy in the donation shop will be buy/loot able in game. So I will probably have it rather expensive so people hopefully make an effort in game to get it instead, then just donating. People will stand out more that way too ^^

Thank you so much guys ;)

Thank you!

Actually the shop is not done yet, I haven't modified the prices for points to what I really want and I haven't added everything to the shop.

But my idea is that people should consider before buying points. All things you can buy in the donation shop will be buy/loot able in game. So I will probably have it rather expensive so people hopefully make an effort in game to get it instead, then just donating. People will stand out more that way too ^^
Well i hope addon & mount dolls wont be 10$...5$ would be alot better, if prices tend to lower down, i plan on playing and donating.

Recommended.

Oh you didn't get my point then :) Sorry for failing to explain it properly. I meant Mestor isn't out for gettting all the money from his players pockets and putting op things in his points shop.
Surely he must somehow make up for the servers rent but he does that in a fair way and not overpowering anyone who donates :) Having talked with Mestor several times i know that he is definitly on the right trail, valueing ingame effort and fair players.
Regards,
Damon

well hopefully addon & mounts dolls will be cheaper, cause dalerium mount & addon dolls are about $3-$4 so if they are around that price ill definitely be playing & will donate, Donating just doesnt help the server but it also helps players to a fresh start, Anyways goodluck and will be waiting :p

well hopefully addon & mounts dolls will be cheaper, cause dalerium mount & addon dolls are about $3-$4 so if they are around that price ill definitely be playing & will donate, Donating just doesnt help the server but it also helps players to a fresh start, Anyways goodluck and will be waiting :p
Glad that you will start here :)
As Mestor said, i guess the points arent adjusted yet, so probably some changes will occur :)

Good server, awesome owners... It's a shame theres lots of pks at the begining.

Good server, awesome owners... It's a shame theres lots of pks at the begining.
Thanks mate!

Well I bet they will regret that they pk'ed and got red skull when they loose all their items when they die ^^

Guys join it its awesome i swear u will have fun

Create ur own guild,and make wars

And the admin doesn't open the ot for money

:p

See u in the game

Hope u join

Back