• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Mestoria 10.37 Starts 26/4

Great OTS ! me and my team playing there , rly active GOD !

GOD one question loot is x3 ? becos on 400 frost i looted only dragon slayer?

Here is some of the things we have been doing except helping tons of new players in-game!

Blessings

• Added so you get free blessings until level 60!
We discussed the price of blessings with the players. Most want it to be changed, since its expensive but some still wants to keep it. But we will make it 40% more cheap! Twist of fate will still be as expensive.

Repaired:

• Fixed so you can enter dwarf guard cave in Kazordoon
  • Fixed a tp in Roshamuul to get passed the bridge since you cant do any quests there at the moment.
  • Fixed so you can enter war golen cave in yalahar (3 gear wheel cave)with a temporary teleport
  • Fixed a teleport at Iskan so you can enter and leave Nibelor without making barbarian test
  • Fixed alot of tp's that didn't work
  • Fixed alot of doors that should been locked
  • Fixed alot of graphical buggs
  • Fixed Conjure food spell (exevo pan)
  • Fixed so you get crown armor instead of legs in Black-Knight quest
  • Fixed so NPC Addoner Of Mestoria is smoother
  • Fixed so you loot piece of a broken amulet in stone coffin
  • Fixed a brand new Rashid that is not as generous like the old one
Tweaks:
  • Changed what you need to say to Uzgod. It does not matter anymore if you say piece of draconian steel or draconian steel to him
  • Machete can now also cut venorean spice grass
  • Changed so crimson sword got (Atk:28, Def:21).
  • The streets of lizard city was pritty much empty with monsters. We added alot now.
  • Added so you can sell epee and nightmare blade at Rashid
  • Added so you can sell scarab coins at Tesha
  • Added most powerful guilds on the homepage
This would not be possible if we didn't recive so many reports by the players, thanks for reporting !

Last edited:
Who want to join guild trevours send me a msg or write a msg

we help u from the pkers and protect

Will definitely have to try it out, as long as it doesn't end up like Atte's server.

will u reset the accounts soon? cuz i want to make new account and we maybe all want

Why don't u open it on sunday so its gonna be pvp enforce?or open it on saturday?

Last edited:
Back