• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Mestoria 10.37 Starts 26/4

Nice features you've got there! I would have played but I've played too many Real Maps o_O

I feel I have to point out the insane mana reg speeds. Usually I'm more of a knight guy but I'll no doubt be playing mage when the reg is 20 mana per second outside promotion.

I have to spam utani gran hur and exura sio to burn it all in time!

I feel I have to point out the insane mana reg speeds. Usually I'm more of a knight guy but I'll no doubt be playing mage when the reg is 20 mana per second outside promotion.

I have to spam utani gran hur and exura sio to burn it all in time!
that's right! mana and hp reg is pritty fast indeed! But in higher level that wont really matter. You will have to use pots like usual anyways ^^

The server will finnaly be up again in 30min!

IT would be nice if it could fucking login to the server....... its stuck on login screen. I have IP right and made account. your server doesnt work.

Take care with "Satan" player. He tried to scam us in paypal.

Great server, some buggs but they are all easy fixable! :)
To bad the server is low-populated tho, so come on join this one people!!

Take this as a BUMP!

Since there is no interest in the server anymore ( max 1 player online in the past 2 weeks) I will close it in 3 days.
My host will end in 3 days an there is no idea to buy more since nobody is playing.

But I had a good time and I will come back in the future, thanks for playing :)

Since there is no interest in the server anymore ( max 1 player online in the past 2 weeks) I will close it in 3 days.
My host will end in 3 days an there is no idea to buy more since nobody is playing.

But I had a good time and I will come back in the future, thanks for playing :)
Sad to see this but heads up :D Now watch some animes again haha!

Back