• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Naruto Elements| Custom | Unique content

Frija

Solutions
Reaction score
f29FKT3.png

Official server release: 28th January (saturday) 20:00 CET

Make sure to check out our facebook page for future updates: http://www.facebook.com/NarutoElements

WqXsy07.png

Client: Custom
Server type: PVP/PVP-Enfo(at higher levels)
Official release: January 2017

5XUyb6x.png

We have to offer 18 unique characters, each one has different statistics and different set of 5 abilities(1 passive and 4 active):
Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Itachi, Shikamaru, Gaara, Kakashi, Hinata, Neji, Tenten, Hidan, Tsunade, Minato, Kisame, Lee, Nagato, Shino.
l8UuuQB.png

w8hnWF1.png

4AHEdSw.gif
JBchB3c.gif
d8MBLmm.gif
RcmTcB5.gif
dafpy0i.gif
ENFWZDs.gif
shikamaru1.gif

JVMxWje.png

Each character has 9 different transformations available at ceratin level.
Upon transforming player gets bonus health, chakra and bonus damage.
4AZ6uru.gif
YHSOVlj.png

IfslDgw.png

Each item when dropped has a chance to have 0-3 random sockets already included.
The number, type and quality of the sockets depends on item type.
You have an option to further improve it or reroll the stats/type to fit our needs using special gems.
Quo5SJx.gif
Sj7BGgo.gif

j76cXEn.png

Last edited:
C2GTTjB.png

Non-upgradable, very powerful, but rare items that can only be obtained through
killing difficult bosses or completing specific saga mission.
IkCxY23.gif

G2P1RD4.png

In order to upgrade a weapon you need to use weapon of same type
(it will get consumed for a chance of upgrading to higher level in return).
Bonus and success chance depends on the upgrade level.
wvku4WO.gif

wFslCnD.png

Bosses are summoned after killing certain amount of monsters, specific for each kind of boss.
They are much stronger than monsters required to summon them,
so is the loot making them very desirable target.
HddWXjb.png

No5hxmK.png

xe4ODs4.png

gWgo0qJ.png

After finishing certain saga mission players are granted one of the five chakra nature elements,
which gives access to variety of techniques depending on our posessed element.
omGInbU.gif
31dlElh.gif
V13VXxF.gif

Each element has one counter element to it.
ByOiYpn.png

7wf0bFh.png

source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif

Last edited:
No specific date yet, probably around 3 weeks till release. It mainly depends on how many bugs are found during beta tests etc.

I do have fairly big(atleast for my needs) testing group already. I'll make sure to post an update in the coming days whenever I need more people to test or not, but input from someone from the outside could be very useful.

Bump. Second post has been edited, added some saga opponents.

@Frija You have to put a date on your thread. Maximum is 16th december. Or else your thread may get deleted.

Yeah if you dont have a date this should be a discussion thread with a different format. Also you deleted the discussion one and some replies here got deleted too dont know why.

The specific date will be set soon, don't worry I keep in mind the 1 week rule.

@MiaFH There was no discussion thread. No replies were deleted in this topic either, you probably got cofused becouse the whole topic was deleted before(wrong title format) and it had some replies in it.

wono already has covered up almost all the characters and hundreds of shits to do ingame, what this server has to offer?

@fateh70 RL tibia covered up the basic vocations(knight, sorc, druid, pally), why even bother creating an OTS? As for unique features literally everything posted here is new or very different compared to other Naruto themed servers.

@KikiRook The server has been online quite often lately and I'll try to have it open as much as possible in the upcoming days. For now we've been focusing on PVP balance mainly, just had a group of 15+ ppl testing stuff not too long ago, sorry you missed it.

@fateh70 RL tibia covered up the basic vocations(knight, sorc, druid, pally), why even bother creating an OTS? As for unique features literally everything posted here is new or very different compared to other Naruto themed servers.
Thanks for pointing that out, i just saw the spells and i gotta say im goddamn excited

is this gonna be a main pvp focused server? or will there be lots of pve as well.. im in it for the pve tbh.

PvP focused indeed, but there will be quite some PvE content too, dungeons with randomly generated maps and more to come.

I'm honestly really excited still, But i'll only be there for the PvE

Back