• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Naruto Elements| Custom | Unique content

It's been up for a while, mainly for testing very specific stuff like spells/pvp/sagas, you can add yourself level with commands, change vocation in game etc. Official open beta will be released soon, I'll make proper announcement later today.

Open beta release date: 30th December CET 19:00 (may still slightly change)

Top 10 highest leveled players after 3 days since open beta start (2nd January CET 19:00) will get rewarded on offical release:
1 - 2x 30 days of premium account, 4000 premium points
2 - 30 days of premium account, 3000 premium points
3 - 20 days of premium account, 2000 premium points
4-10 - 10 days of premium account, 500 premium points

Bug reporters will also get rewarded accordingly.

Make sure to check out our facebook page for future updates: http://www.facebook.com/NarutoElements

Last edited:
Logging in and and getting 2 shot by some random people is always fun. There is sooo much I can do at level 3 to defend myself. (sarcasm)

Pvp protection changed to lvl 25.

Last edited:
Not a fan to be honest, he cut half the storyline in half for the sake of a broken exp advantage and people sit by the temple waiting to kill new players. For an awesome idea of a server.. i'll pass.

You've allowed botters to completely overtake your server, how are legit players such as myself supposed to compete for those premium points when there are characters on 24/7?

Another good server idea gone to waste. I'm out.

Lol? its not as bad as you guys are making it out to be . I have more complaints about the characters themselves right now such as the moves they get. How does kakashi not get raikiri when that was like his only original jutsu that wasn't copied and why the hell does gaara not have sand coffin as a damage move O_O

Lol? its not as bad as you guys are making it out to be . I have more complaints about the characters themselves right now such as the moves they get. How does kakashi not get raikiri when that was like his only original jutsu that wasn't copied and why the hell does gaara not have sand coffin as a damage move O_O
True, and I guess people above doesnt know that this is only beta test phase, a lot of stuff will be implemented/changed by the official. Botting is allowed as long you are by the PC which is completely fine by me since its beta.
The thing i dont like is that kenjutsu(sword) users like Kisame,Kakashi,Itachi etc. can use gloves too. I think there should be added kenjutsu skill on top of taijutsu.

Why does gaara have no dmg spells wtf
why does Hidan life steal 20%?! With a 1k melee atk that is 200 hp, +first aid... That's 500 hp and a simple healing pill thats about 1.7-2k.
Nagato's waves should hit all 3 squares infront of him considering no one is going to hit just a beam and in the show it was able to hit multiple people.

since ive gotten my second element spell, almost 100 levels later it almost does the same damage

Thanks for the feedback guys.

More jutsu will be added in the future(such as raikiri etc.)
Sorry that some of them may be unbalanced, but that's the goal of the beta tests, to fix stuff like that.

I'll consider categorizing melee weapons(kenjutsu/taijutsu). Cutting the number of weapons in half would be too much for now.

For the botting part... It will be heavily monitored on official release and even though it seems really bad that people are botting right now during the beta tests, it's actually the total opposite. The tests would be meaningless if people wouldn't care about their level and adding the prizes helps to encourage people to take the tests a little bit more seriously like they would on proper release and I'm not gonna make them play 10h+ daily on open beta.

I've played properly all day and only reached 130, if i played a little more serious i couldve gotten maybe 150.

Back