• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OldSpirit 7.4 Custom Highrate Started 25.06 19 00 CET You are welcome !

I played during the beta and it's a good solid RL 7.4 server. Unfortunately I didn't notice anything that made it "stand out" but overall it's a decent OT. There were a lot of kicks and restarts during beta which I hope it now fixed. I imagine this would thrive with a big community, definitely give it a go.

Early kicks was because i found out UE was bugged if you were Promoted so GM restarted alot to fix this

GM was nice guy i think the server deserves a chance and if anyone wants to help me to stop random pks on the early days i would appreciate i know everyone wants to PG in early days but i dont want another ThoraOT cauz random pkers ruin it for the new players.

Server was buggy as shit gave me points to spend and then unlocked both djinns anyway, laggy no warning on kicks, terrible server

i wouldnt advise anyone to waste their time here

Server was buggy as shit gave me points to spend and then unlocked both djinns anyway, laggy no warning on kicks, terrible server

i wouldnt advise anyone to waste their time here

Every problem has been solved successfully. I dont know where you from but there is no lags. I had to restart server to fix some thins which i think is normal at the start.

Server is staying online and we wont give up. You are welcome !

It's an awesome server, nice rates, a beautiful custom client that has ANTIBOT. Really worth the time playing. Bugs being fixed on the go when u report it to God or GM. I'm rating this server a 9/10, lost one point because there is no perfect server ever :p

I'm Assad ingame btw, if anyone wants to play with me.

Very solid server, theres just a few things id like to see implemented, i know you want an authentic server but these things just make the gameplay more enjoyable and less sluggish, especially on such a high rated server.

Autostack (When dragging goldcoins into BP or conjuring food/amo)
Autochange gold coins on-click (I know u removed it, please re-implement it haha)
Runemaking without blanks (Spell simply conjures them into BP, saves ALOT of time running back and forth from NPC, changing blank runes with the conjured runes etc)
Manafluids disappear after use (No annoying empty vials in the backpack after using em)
Ability to buy manafluids in backpacks

Last edited:
Very solid server, theres just a few things id like to see implemented, i know you want an authentic server but these things just make the gameplay more enjoyable and less sluggish, especially on such a high rated server.

Autostack (When dragging goldcoins into BP or conjuring food/amo)
Autochange gold coins on-click (I know u removed it, please re-implement it haha)
Runemaking without blanks (Spell simply conjures them into BP, saves ALOT of time running back and forth from NPC, changing blank runes with the conjured runes etc)
Manafluids disappear after use (No annoying empty vials in the backpack after using em)
Ability to buy manafluids in backpacks
I would like to keep it more classy. This changes wouldnt change that much. But I will think about it :)

As i told you, noones gonna play the server if its so damn tedious to use mana/make runes and have only 1 charge on sds since u can hunt max 15 mins with like 30 mins of preperation by making sds with manas :p

As i told you, noones gonna play the server if its so damn tedious to use mana/make runes and have only 1 charge on sds since u can hunt max 15 mins with like 30 mins of preperation by making sds with manas :p

Only sd rune is 1x, Mana is running very fast, lootrate is so freaking high ( you can make runes on manas (djinns for free)). Have you ever played more serious server like medivia ? The only reason we faild was too big competition. Server was very easy. We are not giving up we've been working on the server all the time, you will see changes very soon:) Stay tuned !!

Very fun to play but cant level up because all the highest lvls want to do is kill people and they already 50lvl+ higher then everyone else :D
It's just a private server with 1 group of friends. It is pretty fun tho, and would only be better with more people.

Back