• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] OldTibia 7.4 (+7.72)|RealMap|TASKS|MIDRATE|ANTY BOT|Start 11.11.2016 18:00|

You should make highrateeee.......

atleast higher the damn lootrate so we can have some fun wars/pks -.-

edit: charname: doyouevenlift, waiting for those the premmy days and points. Kiss

You should make highrateeee.......

atleast higher the damn lootrate so we can have some fun wars/pks -.-
About highrate server, im considering to open second highrate-war server in close future. This one will be more like RPG-PVP.
After 2 days i will put poll, so you will be able to vote if you want the loot rate increase to 3x.

FROM NOW 10-11-2016 (first 20 otland members) reply in this thread with your ingame nick to get free 7 golden account days and 30 shop points.

SO where is my damn points and golden account -.-.-1.-1.-1-.1-.1-.1.-

Points,golden acc added

Thanks all players for great start ! Stream online - https://www.twitch.tv/gajoseczek

Last edited by a moderator:
http://oldtibia.eu/?subtopic=latestnews
Screenshot contest ! Check it out, there are nice prizes to win.
Sem_t%C3%ADtulo.jpg

Last edited:
As it was before GM is still spoofing even if there are only few players. Here is proof :)
UPWWaN1.png

Just got banned because of player killing :D

and one more
kPgrEpD.jpg

Cheers

As it was before GM is still spoofing even if there are only few players. Here is proof :)
UPWWaN1.png

Just got banned because of player killing :D

and one more
kPgrEpD.jpg

Cheers
Are u trying to say those farms was spoofed by me ? Lol dude get life there are still players WHO enjoy training and playing here, since it's a great server without lags/bugs.

How it was possible that they were still online since 2 days ago, still training and also there was no loot from anyone of them. AoL??on lvl 10-30?? Don"t think so :)

Cheers

never ever together XD

i don't know how you can still msg here