• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] ORIGINAL TIBIA 7.7 [HR] HARDCORE PvP-E / STARTS FRIDAY 18.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fribben, You're such a joke. You could use some help with originaltibia v2 to make it better but You're too arogant to do it.
Lets face the truth, You promised Your players great quality server and You didn't fixed a single thing from originaltibia v1.

Swedes are Your friend and even They said that You're lazy fk and You don't know how to fix simple stuff.
In the end We had server for 15 days? This is a joke.

You should knock to OND's doors again and pretend to be some fake-ass gangsta.

or just take some help if people offer You any and make atleast "decent" server.

start 8.0 and use first version original tibia exp stages and all

@Fribben In my opinion your servers are the most entertaining ones and u should continue hosting them!
Can i suggest one thing? I wanna help you succeed and I know u dont have time to answer and collect all the opinions posted on the threads. I volunteer to be your helper in getting everything noted down and pass you the summary. If u are interested in my help in managing your future servers please PM me and we ll talk. I dont want any compensation just want to play good servers and help it grow.

Regards

@Paulo ot2 Fribben doesnt give a single fk about fixing the server, he doesnt even know how to fix some issues.
He's hosting those shit servers to get some money and thats it. People were begging him to fix some things for originaltibia v2 and all he did was changing exp stage. Also he added most bugged POI in OT history.

Nice. Im in again :)
As everything in life, your server is not perfect, the support wasnt perfect, there was some botters and all that.. but still, its really great and fun server, specially the wars.
Only darkot gets "closer" to your server in quality, but its a pure p2w... your server ain't.
In my humble opinion, actually, is the best server we can play, and TTTTHHHAANNNKKKSSS for switching to 7.7, will be even better.

good luck with launch!

PS. i have read tons of shit in this forum about VEZIV, i even was thinking all that was true, after playing some with his team (most noobs, even lvls 200 sitting pz because FEAR, and you mean everything is his fault??, okok, thats why he won most of the battles, i have seen battles won like 20-2. Learn to play like him or better before throwing more shit, nubz.

Some random noob,
Sergio

@Underrated juggernaut room - monsters could walk on teleport and block You from going out.
Room with darks and lost souls - most of the monsters were in walls or behind them, also darks could walk on tp.
Some of the rooms had monsters on TP already. So as You go in, You cannot go out.

Well, 7.72 where everyone will use aimbot... gotta to be joke.
Anyway have fun guys, we're not interested in 7.72.

Gl

7.72 version, propapbly you will get 150 players on start, because Veziv will not make team on this version, but anyway gl, originaltibia v1 and v2 were really cool servers, but you fucked up it, you're too lazy @Fribben, 1 update and 1 event for 3 weeks of server gl.

Fribben u money grabbing whore - close this thread and close ur joke server until its fixed properly - sincerely all the players.

Dont recommend this server to anyone.

Fribben u money grabbing whore - close this thread and close ur joke server until its fixed properly - sincerely all the players.

Dont recommend this server to anyone.
Why? server died, should he host with 2 players online?

There is a reason why it died 2x first after 3 weeks now after 2 weeks
This server has bugs everywhere u go on the map
Crashes are expected
Paralyze is bugged too
I find even walking on this server fucking annoying its laggy as hell
He can't add another way for people to donate (only paypal)

Ots is only fun cos of the high rates.

and now restart the same shit after a week

edit - no more posts from me, not worth bumping your thread

Last edited:
8.0 again? Fuck you :eek: , better for me I will stay on thoraot

If I knew that it was someone who spent alot of time and effort to make a really great 7.7 server, I probably would be really happy by this. But I just get the feeling that this server is coming up to complement the lack of interest/unsuccess of 8.0. However the rates are to high to get me started though.

Those oldschool servers are all about money milking. They come and go and there is not even a effort to fix bugs, add missing stuff and new features.

Those oldschool servers are all about money milking. They come and go and there is not even a effort to fix bugs, add missing stuff and new features.
They are fun and gives what player wants. Dont care if it last 1 week or 1 month

There is people who live for the moment, and our team does.

Keep whining lowrate hosters, im staring at your failures. Cant stop laughing

Spot-on :p

I'm building mine for the sake of proving myself I can architect it in C#, then have a nice server I can easily modify/extend in the future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back