• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] otPokémon - Now in English! [CUSTOM]

Reaction score
I am glad to announce that our servers now have a Multi-Language system, which means it's now possible to play otPokémon entirely in english!

One of Brasilian's biggest pokétibia server is waiting for you! Come join us to this epic journey!
Information:

Client version: CUSTOM
Uptime: 24/7
Exp rate: 1x (Custom experience system)
Map: Explore our giant custom map with three big continents: Kanto, Johto and Hoenn
Loot rate: 1x (Custom loot system)
Hosted in: Europe able to handle up to 5600 players with absolutely no lag. (Can always be upgraded :) )

More Features

All pokémons from 1st to 4th generations
4 years online!
2.5k average players online!

Old Client and New OTClient!
Tons of quests
Tons of interesting systems and events
Daily events
Shiny spawn
A lot more
Wanna see some more? Take a look at some youtube videos :)

Any English speaking players on this?
Well since we are just starting with the multi-language system there are only few. Last time I checked there were about 900 characters using English version. Anyway we'll start announcing abroad soon so we expect lots of English speakers joining soon :)

lol I literally cant get any found that speak english in there yet and website different language.

As I said, we're just starting with the system. We'll start announcing abroad as soon as the website is completely translated.

Yep we are still on beta but working to finish it asap. But it is pretty much playable already, theres only small things in game that are not translated yet. The web site pages will be our top priority now

Last edited:
I am glad to announce that our servers now have a Multi-Language system, which means it's now possible to play otPokémon entirely in english!

One of Brasilian's biggest pokétibia server is waiting for you! Come join us to this epic journey!
Information:

Client version: CUSTOM
Uptime: 24/7
Exp rate: 1x (Custom experience system)
Map: Explore our giant custom map with three big continents: Kanto, Johto and Hoenn
Loot rate: 1x (Custom loot system)
Hosted in: Europe able to handle up to 5600 players with absolutely no lag. (Can always be upgraded :) )

More Features

All pokémons from 1st to 4th generations
4 years online!
2.5k average players online!

Old Client and New OTClient!
Tons of quests
Tons of interesting systems and events
Daily events
Shiny spawn
A lot more
Wanna see some more? Take a look at some youtube videos :)

You should really fix your donation to be worldwide. Since im from Canada I cant even sms donate. Get paypal or skrill or something...I heard paypal or I forgot which one it was now support brasil.

Yeah, that's true. We're looking for other payment methods... But sms donation should be working for everyone.

Any English players currently playing this at all if u are post ign and server name your on.

em guys i just downloaded the client to play, but the npc are not talking in english :S why not

im playing on orange server...name deadbringer probably. You need to type !langen or !langeng or whatever for npc to talk in English. Ive been busy lately but will be playing a l0t more if people joined.

Deadbringer - Orange server.

Back