• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] OTServer 7.4 | HIGHRATE | PvP-Enforced! | PURE PvP! | ONLINE NOW - NEW SERVER

Danger II

tibiara.com
Solutions
Reaction score
logo.png

Server Informations:
DDoS-Protection: Activ
Map: Real Tibia Map

A Real Oldschool Open Tibia Server, bugfree and stable more than anyother Server.
Server start is coming with a full real tibia map, houses, monsters and quests!
Everything
has been remade just like it was back in the days, there is no Open Tibia Server that could give you such 7.4 feelings like then.
If you have not checked this OTServer befor, you should absolutely check it out!
Feature list contains functions like:
  • Anti Bot Client!
  • No Boats on PZ
  • No Runes in Shop
  • Runes are double charged!
  • Perfect UH Trap System[100% oldschool]
  • Free Djinns and Rashid
  • No Anti Lure System
  • PoI Dragon Lords + PoI Quest
  • Vials remove on use, change gold on click
  • Guild War System
  • 10k for Promotion[instead of 20k]
  • Loot Message [can be enabled/disabled with !loot]
  • and many many more.
Skull System:
5 Frags for a Redskull!
10 Frags for a 24-Hour-Banishment!
5 Hours to lose 1 Frag!

Skill & Magic Rate:
Code:
From Level 1 to Level 7 = 100x
From Level 8 to Level 20 = 75x
From Level 21 to Level 40 = 50x
From Level 41 to Level 60 = 30x
From Level 61 to Level 80 = 20x
From Level 81 to Level 100 = 10x
After Level 100 the experience rate will be 5x
Loot Rate: 3x
Skill Rate: 30x
Magic Rate: 15x
Monster Respawn Rate: 3x

Party Share Experience: It is possible to enable Party Share Experience which will give you and your Partymates a bonus of 25% experience for every killed monster.

Tasks: Tasks can be taken by Aruda in Thais, for more informations visit http://otserver.org/library/task (Not updated yet, coming soon)

updated.png

Any questions? Feel free to ask here in the forum.

No questions? So, what are you waiting for? Visit the website and create a account now, or just click here!

Last edited:
It seems like you are grasping at the razor each edition every 2 weeks?
People doesn't take your server so serious right now, they don't even want to play there for fun.

By the way, please remove anti-bot client from your description.

Last edited:
Well, why don't you try lower the rates a bit? I liked your server. It was really nice.
Yet you should do something to go above all other servers, maybe not all but at least stand a chance and gain more players.

Hey

Delete this Super HIGH rate from the title. Its not like 999x

Players will feel like i dont try a Super Highrate

Make a Medium rate dude, theres a lot of HIGHRATE servers and they are full of bots, also no fun on pvp lvl 160 at 7.4 without changes on vocations.
You gonna be only more one.

I would like to play in your server if turns to medium, good lucky anyway.

Make a Medium rate dude, theres a lot of HIGHRATE servers and they are full of bots, also no fun on pvp lvl 160 at 7.4 without changes on vocations.
You gonna be only more one.

I would like to play in your server if turns to medium, good lucky anyway.
If you Check the rates you will notice they are very high until Level 100, after Level 100 the rate will be 5x
There is alot of servers with rate of 5x after Level 100.

Make fast mana regeneration ok?

Okay

Please show mana regeneration for all vocations here.
I want play fast mana regeneration style 10 or 20 mana / 2 in s.

People doesn't take your server so serious right now, they don't even want to play there for fun.

Well, same goes for you. I can connect a bot without even have to change the classname how embarrassing is that. @GOD Wille

+1 and i think tibianus is just a money grabbing server but what is worst aobout otserver is that it wants to be a money grabbing server and cant. hahahaha

Keeps resetting and reopening each 2 weeks without chaging or adding anything and yeah you dont have antibot system