• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Pandora - Custom Highexp Server - 8.60

TibiaFX

Reaction score
You can create your account here -
http://******************/?subtopic=createaccount

General information of pandora:

IP: ******************
Client: 8.60
Port: 7171
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: France

If you are a fan of Highexp servers then I strongly recommend you to try out Pandora! It is a custom server, made by me and my friend as we were bored from most of the OTs out there today! We like to keep the server fun in a simple and clean way, which we hope you also will think. Here are some informations down below;

- Reborn System -
You can rebirth at 717217 levels!
You gain additional hp/mp by rebirthing (different gains for different vocs).

- Vocations -
Sorcerer - Most dmg in game.
Druid - Most mp ingame.
Paladin - Has good dmg/hp/mp.
Knight - Most hp ingame.

- Spells -
latest

Every vocation has got lots of custom rebirth spells for you to use. We have tested them throughoutly in both vs. monsters, but also in PVP.

- Map -
latest

The map consists of a custom town mapped solely by myself. The houses are big & well detailed, and are waiting for you to be decorated! You may notice that It has got a similar style as on spiderots/highexp :D!
- Quests -
latest

There are various quests for you to try out on Pandora! The quests are pretty simple, but enables you to being able to try on harder bosses & monsters with!

- Bosses -
latest

You will be able to hunt Bosses in order to farm "pandora token" which can be used for purchasing equipment that is better than quest items, and almost as good as donates!

Lastly...
If you have any question, feel free to ask! I can deal with constructive criticism and in worst scenario even with hate, no worries - I'm not afraid of feedback!
Kind regards: @TibiaFX

b5bba29d02427f29343d51537202802f.png

Last edited:
Good luck mate :) Too bad I cant be around to play :/ I love Evos :D

I'll be there even though I find donations a little bit too op but we'll see.

I'll be there even though I find donations a little bit too op but we'll see.

Donator set isnt op at all but ye has a bit more protection than normal items, dont worry you can get terra items ingame + you can win premium points by events :p

Good luck my friend! The town looked really cool while I checked it, hope you didn't change it! :p

Good luck my friend! The town looked really cool while I checked it, hope you didn't change it! :p

Thanks man, guys tmr will be a custom client out "IT DONT BLOCKs THE BOT", it just has a other background pic which looks rly epic, i hope its okey :p

Server start: Friday 18.00 CEST.

You can create your account here -

http://******************/?subtopic=createaccount

General information of pandora:

IP: ******************
Client: 8.60
Port: 7171
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: France

If you are a fan of Highexp servers then I strongly recommend you to try out Pandora! It is a custom server, made by me and my friend as we were bored from most of the OTs out there today! We like to keep the server fun in a simple and clean way, which we hope you also will think. Here are some informations down below;

- Reborn System -
You can rebirth at 717217 levels!
You gain additional hp/mp by rebirthing (different gains for different vocs).

- Vocations -
Sorcerer - Most dmg in game.
Druid - Most mp ingame.
Paladin - Has good dmg/hp/mp.
Knight - Most hp ingame.

- Spells -
latest

Every vocation has got lots of custom rebirth spells for you to use. We have tested them throughoutly in both vs. monsters, but also in PVP.

- Map -
latest

The map consists of a custom town mapped solely by myself. The houses are big & well detailed, and are waiting for you to be decorated! You may notice that It has got a similar style as on spiderots/highexp :D!
- Quests -
latest

There are various quests for you to try out on Pandora! The quests are pretty simple, but enables you to being able to try on harder bosses & monsters with!

- Bosses -
latest

You will be able to hunt Bosses in order to farm "pandora token" which can be used for purchasing equipment that is better than quest items, and almost as good as donates!

Lastly...
If you have any question, feel free to ask! I can deal with constructive criticism and in worst scenario even with hate, no worries - I'm not afraid of feedback!
Kind regards: @TibiaFX

b5bba29d02427f29343d51537202802f.png
when is serv coming up `?

Sorry for double post, guys login normal with 8.60 tibia :p custom client isnt rdy yet ^^ see you ingame :D

23 Players online! New RECORD: after 2 days! thanks for the good start, hope you will stand for long :D have fun <3 "******************"

Update Log(11/1/2016)
  • 1-Lots of minor bugs has been fixed.
  • 2-Rebirth Is now Unlimited,So players can enjoy
  • 3-Fixed Doors And Unprotection Zone
  • 4-Fixed Rotworm Spawns,Cause debug
  • 5-Fixed the Limitation of Health/Mana,Now you can have more than 2,07B Hp/Mana
  • 6-Fixed Walkthrough Depot Spots
  • 7-Fixed Heal Of Manarune to show '7M' Or '8k' Instead of Numbers
  • 8-Fixed some Spells,to be stronger with more Rebirth

To Be Done
  • 1-Add Events('Fire Storm','Zombie','Paintball','CTF') -- will be added Tomorrow
  • 2-Fix Bosses to Drop Tokens

Enjoy the Server,Report to Admin Rick Or Demon Any Bugs :)