• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Power's Xanteria | 8.60 | STABLE | 17.1.15

Me, since 2009 ! Power was only hosting it for me and because of a trouble/problem, he thief my datapack and wants to run it now. Everyone knows it.

you are stupid as shit, This is karma. U tried to scam a hoster and now u whine that he wants to host something he pretty much payed for (you stealing his money)

Me, since 2009 ! Power was only hosting it for me and because of a trouble/problem, he thief my datapack and wants to run it now. Everyone knows it.
Can you get over it & stop crying? Or atleast cry somewhere else please

then tell me why there are no staffs are online like 3days or more

then tell me why there are no staffs are online like 3days or more
easy question, because it doesnt get money anymore & I was the only staff member who was actually passionate about the server, for ohyeah if there is money he will stay home & work on the server, if no money then he won't spend 1 minute on the server :)

I'm actually with @Yaze, Why?

I wanna tell you now. Host copy server & get all rep for yourself its bad man. I remember long time, I played xanteria alot but never noticed here on otland. We was alot of real-mates who was playing the server. Its an good server.
Dont do this to yaze, Dont start this server, Dont be such asshole.

Why im wroting this, I've exacly same histore behind me. I was hosting arachnas.com with 540+ players, we was making alot of money monthly, I was paying gamemaster because they were doing great job, helped my players with bugs / told them more info about quests etc... Then my "best" friend tought he was that, but that was wrong. He had all information about dedicated server & all payment services we was using, He stoled 700€ from daopay & 400 from paypal. Everything was gone, I had an bill to pay for the dedicated server.

And he started the server by himself but with another IP. Wrote to all players that server has been stolen and an server will start soon with same map, So dont start it" That was what i wrote to my players. And they didnt join, he get like 20-30 players.

Dont be an asshole to start the server...
Let Yaze to care of the server alone. Start mapping your own server if wanna get players..

Yours,
LuckyM

I'm actually with @Yaze, Why?

I wanna tell you now. Host copy server & get all rep for yourself its bad man. I remember long time, I played xanteria alot but never noticed here on otland. We was alot of real-mates who was playing the server. Its an good server.
Dont do this to yaze, Dont start this server, Dont be such asshole.

Why im wroting this, I've exacly same histore behind me. I was hosting arachnas.com with 540+ players, we was making alot of money monthly, I was paying gamemaster because they were doing great job, helped my players with bugs / told them more info about quests etc... Then my "best" friend tought he was that, but that was wrong. He had all information about dedicated server & all payment services we was using, He stoled 700€ from daopay & 400 from paypal. Everything was gone, I had an bill to pay for the dedicated server.

And he started the server by himself but with another IP. Wrote to all players that server has been stolen and an server will start soon with same map, So dont start it" That was what i wrote to my players. And they didnt join, he get like 20-30 players.

Dont be an asshole to start the server...
Let Yaze to care of the server alone. Start mapping your own server if wanna get players..

Yours,
LuckyM
I think you'r right, I got carried away by opening Xanteria, I was just trying to make Ohyeah mad no more, money has been refunded! I will work on my own evo tho ;)

I think you'r right, I got carried away by opening Xanteria, I was just trying to make Ohyeah mad no more, money has been refunded! I will work on my own evo tho ;)
Thats the way to go mate! Glad you are doing this now :)

Thats the way to go mate! Glad you are doing this now :)
I didn't want to tell you I was just making him mad, cus I saw that your still chatting with him, didn't want it to get blown away :p

PS: I also felt a little guilty for doing this XD