• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Qumora | Custom-Evo | 8.6 | Free points | Unique Events | Opening 28/2 18:00 CET

I just want to clarify @gremlee ,The Azur Mayne that was a Tutor on your server was not me. It was some guy using my name (No idea why tbh).

If you see my name around on this server in the future just know, it is not me.

I just now saw this thread, thought I should clear my name from whatever he's done (Seeing as he's no longer Tutor).

I just want to clarify @gremlee ,The Azur Mayne that was a Tutor on your server was not me. It was some guy using my name (No idea why tbh).

If you see my name around on this server in the future just know, it is not me.

I just now saw this thread, thought I should clear my name from whatever he's done (Seeing as he's no longer Tutor).

Okey notice this also this @Pwnzer is wannabe you he told me that he was you and blablabla :p my fault :p anyways hes gone now.

Okey notice this also this @Pwnzer is wannabe you he told me that he was you and blablabla :p my fault :p anyways hes gone now.
i never told you i was azur mayne, so stop the lies. i never pretended to be "azur mayne" ive had multiple people ask me and i told them all no, dont be mad cause i stole your map and will be using it :)

i never told you i was azur mayne, so stop the lies. i never pretended to be "azur mayne" ive had multiple people ask me and i told them all no, dont be mad cause i stole your map and will be using it :)
1. yes you told me that u was him haha.
2. i dont care if u use my map. i can understand u like my map because its pro mapping and you are a noobie that cant map on ur own :)

2. i dont care if u use my map. i can understand u like my map because its pro mapping and you are a noobie that cant map on ur own :)
1) you can pretend in your little fantasy world that i told you i was azur mayne, you even have me on skype so you can clearly see im not "matt" aka "azur mayne"
2) its not your server, you didnt map it, you paid your mapper to revamp it. i accualy map my on my own.

1) you can pretend in your little fantasy world that i told you i was azur mayne, you even have me on skype so you can clearly see im not "matt" aka "azur mayne"
2) its not your server, you didnt map it, you paid your mapper to revamp it.
1.i dont need to pretend i know whats the true then i dont care haha.
2.its not my server? who server is it then? i did not my map this true. and no i dont pay my mapper he make favo for me @Zoom Iker

From what I've seen in the screenshot section the mapping is a piece of shit.

Back