• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France]Ranger's Arcani |NEW CLASS|BETA|FULL CUSTOM|

Exp rate

• Constant x1

Votes: 93 44.5%
  • Low stage

Votes: 79 37.8%
  • Other

Votes: 37 17.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this server was so fucking fun. The best custom quests i've ever solved. Even better than when i first played ascalon.

Hello :D today i show u ingame market, give discrod acces for report bugs and sugestion, and show some nice location :) on next day we make short video from quest or exp :) and make tutorial how use client

Ok this is Market, here u can put your stuff, buy from other people nad make reoffer for nice items!
HONhrKr.jpg
5lgNZ89.jpg

Some item spoilers :D
dAWMICg.jpg

And nice place to exp!
qV7vLta.jpg

AAAU91j.jpg

wiYWykO.jpg

dyu71oT.jpg

iwMVN78.jpg

BgilzDo.jpg

And hidden quests :D
vXEnzb5.jpg

pbSKrD8.jpg

UM3mQpQ.jpg

Next day tutorials, video and legendary items comming :D

Last edited:
love that server everyone should try :)

This server looks pretty neat, but a thing that I suggest to have changed is the creature's name colors. Such as in this image it is incredibly difficult to see the red dragon's name and in this picture it's difficult to see the name's in low light. While it might be intentional that it's difficult to see, I believe it would impact gameplay by being unable to see how much health a creature has in low light situations.

Otherwise, it looks like a lot of effort has been put into the server, good job.

This server looks pretty neat, but a thing that I suggest to have changed is the creature's name colors. Such as in this image it is incredibly difficult to see the red dragon's name and in this picture it's difficult to see the name's in low light. While it might be intentional that it's difficult to see, I believe it would impact gameplay by being unable to see how much health a creature has in low light situations.

Otherwise, it looks like a lot of effort has been put into the server, good job.

This treatment is intended to add a bit of realism :) in darkness you see little area
And u always can look on battle window and see how many hp have mobs :)
4crLpEF.jpg

Thx for opinion :)

@Darkoz

That's exactly the sword from Zabuza :D
ZlZjCMv.jpg
zabuza__s_sword_by_joecoool.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back