• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France]Ranger's Arcani |NEW CLASS|BETA|FULL CUSTOM|

Exp rate

• Constant x1

Votes: 93 44.5%
  • Low stage

Votes: 79 37.8%
  • Other

Votes: 37 17.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are using OTclient if im not wrong, so they can compile it for Mac easily.
Don't talk if you don't know about the subject.
Kay, but you need Macintosh to compile this shiet. No one got it.

Kay, but you need Macintosh to compile this shiet. No one got it.

Really? Gosh...
I do have it, for example, and tons of developers. You can emulate aswell...

Really? Gosh...
I do have it, for example, and tons of developers. You can emulate aswell...
But in Poland almost no one, cuz its waste of money.

I´ve had my eyes on this projekt for a really long time now, and I have also tested the beta from time to time the past year+.
As far as I understand, it is planned to be released in not too long time from now?
Is that still the case? I would really appreciate if you could provide any information regarding that, as I am eager to play the official release.

By the way, is there any RA-website yet? I am well aware of the Discord, Wikia and such, but also looking forward for a official website.

I will probably not test out the new ´1x beta´ though, but I´ll wait patiencly for the official release to find out all the new things.
I´ll see really great potential in RA, and will most likely be one of all future explorers.

Sinerely,
Don~

I´ve had my eyes on this projekt for a really long time now, and I have also tested the beta from time to time the past year+.
As far as I understand, it is planned to be released in not too long time from now?
Is that still the case? I would really appreciate if you could provide any information regarding that, as I am eager to play the official release.

By the way, is there any RA-website yet? I am well aware of the Discord, Wikia and such, but also looking forward for a official website.

I will probably not test out the new ´1x beta´ though, but I´ll wait patiencly for the official release to find out all the new things.
I´ll see really great potential in RA, and will most likely be one of all future explorers.

Sinerely,
Don~
Ranger's Arcani

Looks really fun, Would like to join the beta. but not sure how. I signed in on the discord

Looks really fun, Would like to join the beta. but not sure how. I signed in on the discord
There is link to download in discord, then you register inside client.

AHHH, I tried it, after 10 minutes of trying to talk to the quest npc in the bar I just gave up. Couldn't get a response and it was really weird for me, I couldn't move some of the windows on my screen. It looks great. Probably just too much for an old school player like me. Goodluck though

AHHH, I tried it, after 10 minutes of trying to talk to the quest npc in the bar I just gave up. Couldn't get a response and it was really weird for me, I couldn't move some of the windows on my screen. It looks great. Probably just too much for an old school player like me. Goodluck though
Have you by any chance missed this dialogue box?
https://i.imgur.com/lmF7TAi.jpg

Wazzap, once you get used to it it will be slot of fun :)

By the way guys, the new point system, won't it be OP if used correctly?
For example if I make an assassin and put 2 point on Dex and 2 in the place that gives HP. Won't have tons of damage with tons of HP??

Edit: weer is the passive skill bar??

Last edited:
Have you by any chance missed this dialogue box?
https://i.imgur.com/lmF7TAi.jpg
i suppose i did! I just typed what those msgs said and tried different things, but i did not click them. I couldn't get some of the windows moved on my screen though like the little up down arrows on chat that was pretty annoying. May give it another shot.

Wazzap, once you get used to it it will be slot of fun :)
By the way guys, the new point system, won't it be OP if used correctly?
For example if I make an assassin and put 2 point on Dex and 2 in the place that gives HP. Won't have tons of damage with tons of HP??
Edit: weer is the passive skill bar??
You would be based on mostly HP and a bit attack but you would be slow, have always low mana, low magical damage and a low critical strike chance.
Nothing gets changed unless you spend stat points on it. So you should balance your status points equally (depends what you prefer).

You can find the passive skill tree in the upper right corner, right at your character picture.

If you want to know what each status point is causing, just hover over them.

Last edited:
i suppose i did! I just typed what those msgs said and tried different things, but i did not click them. I couldn't get some of the windows moved on my screen though like the little up down arrows on chat that was pretty annoying. May give it another shot.
"hi", "hey" or a right click on a NPC works to cause attention. You can navigate through the dialogues with the chat widget and your mouse.

Last edited:
A new mystery quest
1zp3ygw.png

Aaw man i want to play this oT right now! ;(
plz make it release faster if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back