• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France]Ranger's Arcani |NEW CLASS|BETA|FULL CUSTOM|

Exp rate

• Constant x1

Votes: 93 44.5%
  • Low stage

Votes: 79 37.8%
  • Other

Votes: 37 17.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Launcher is stuck on "Loading..." when I try to download the client

Hi Memerto,

I updated the Website with the latest Launcher and a Readme.txt

the link still goes to the old one i think, no readme and says
Created 12:27 AM Jul 23, 2017

Hi leinad88,

Sorry you think wrong. It's updated for sure, you can try reload the Page with Shift+F5 (reloads cache as well)

I tested it on Google Chrome. If it's not working for other Browsers, please let me know!

Last edited:
Hi Memerto,

I updated the Website with the latest Launcher and a Readme.txt

I can't see the changes. This (attached pic) is what I see when I go to the download section. It seems like the launcher version is from 22-7-2017.

Attachments

Hi Memerto,

weird, myself and two other friends tried it and it worked. Thanks for the report.
Regardless, I changed the code and it should work now. The Launcher itself isn't working perfect at the moment because it was updated recently but I will inform you guys about it, I have to wait on Oskar (leading programmer).

Download tested on:
Google Chrome Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-Bit);
Firefox 61.0.2 (64-Bit);
Opera 52.0.2871.37 (64-Bit);
Internet Explorer 11.0.10240.16384 (64-Bit)

If you have any other problems, let me know here or on Discord: Voltage#8688

Last edited:
Hi Memerto,

weird, myself and two other friends tried it and it worked. Thanks for the report.
Regardless, I changed the code and it should work now. The Launcher itself isn't working perfect at the moment because it was updated recently but I will inform you guys about it, I have to wait on Oskar (leading programmer).

Download tested on:
Google Chrome Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-Bit);
Firefox 61.0.2 (64-Bit);
Opera 52.0.2871.37 (64-Bit);
Internet Explorer 11.0.10240.16384 (64-Bit)

If you have any other problems, let me know here or on Discord: Voltage#8688

Now I can see the download properly, thx!

Btw, the problem of the launcher stuck in "Loading..." persists, but now it shows "Checking...".

Glad the website is working now, :)
yeah as I mentioned I'm not involved in the programming, its "Oskar" who is coding the client. I already wrote to him on discord.

EDIT:
The problem was that a file named 'version.txt' was missing. I will fix it this evening when I'm back from work

I fixed it

Last edited:
When they decide to don't do thing like put every vocation in basket and try to create new spells.
So i think in 1-2 years.
[Bob marley voice] Good things take time.. *cough* *cough*

New barbarian spells!

1268h2f.png

I had to make an account here in otland to show my support and total amazement with this project, really really nice.
Im testing at the momment and it feels amazing, so many unique systems, just amazing.

PS: Stages for EXP! Will be nicer for newcommers, it isnt tibia, its a whole different game!

I really wanted to play this server this morning but client and everything seemed to download correctly and Im getting Connection Error 10061 :(
EDIT: False alarm i found the website and everythings up and running!

Last edited:
Years of development.. no release in sight, still looks and plays exactly like tibia but a little different, yawnn....

Years of development.. no release in sight, still looks and plays exactly like tibia but a little different, yawnn....

Because they adding new stuff instead on focus to release this project XD
It's infinite loop when end = nil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back