• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RareTibia 7.4 + Poi Dls - HR- 18.11 Start- Tasks - Party exp

If you just play ur character you will realise people will join...
I cant play now im joining again tomorrow.

tasks is not sheared in team gg.

it's just like pk, person with last hit and most dmg. not good.

really shit ot
What is wrong ? I play here and i cant see anything wrong. They had some problems and the beggining but it is very nice server now. If you wana complain use arguments because there is no reason to give up on it

What is wrong ? I play here and i cant see anything wrong. They had some problems and the beggining but it is very nice server now. If you wana complain use arguments because there is no reason to give up on it

try using ur eyes

Some changes to play easer.

Dear players we give you exp x4 and loot rate x4 too.

I spend a lot of time to watch how you play. I thing that you deserve more. Now i hope you get some more awesome items and levels.

Change will come with server save.

Yours Raretibia Team

3 players online?
Well it was bound to happend, if your server doesnt succeed at start dont hope people will suddenly join after a week or so. Just shut it down and wait some time, fix bugs during that time and start it again when people have gotten tired of these other shitty lowrate ots.

The server is nice but its boring to play with so low population. We were even fighting some btw friends to have some fun but pop kept decreasing...
I think you need a fresh start with a decent advertising time...otservlist etc...
That would increase your % of succeeding the first day.
Good luck RareTibia staff. Thx for your work

I agree with Lamm. We were hoping for more players to join, but it didn't seem to happen :|
Btw, did you consider making gold auto-stackable? Since you loot a lot of gold in your server, it would be nice :p

The reason people quit this server is not only due to lack of advertisement. Here are a few things i noticed for the 15 minutes i played.

* It's not a high-rate server.
* Rings are 1x, while mana reg is 8x (Life rings become practically useless)
* Tasks work like frags in PVP, so team hunting tasks is not an option
* Task NPC is only in one city, and boat cost cash (Put the NPC in every city?...). Really annoying on lower levels.
* There's a delay when using a rune (0.5 for the rune to shoot, and u become stunned for 0.5 seconds after you use it)
* No auto-stack

Homepage and Wiki was nice, though.

The reason people quit this server is not only due to lack of advertisement. Here are a few things i noticed for the 15 minutes i played.

1* It's not a high-rate server.
2* Rings are 1x, while mana reg is 8x (Life rings become practically useless)
3* Tasks work like frags in PVP, so team hunting tasks is not an option
4* Task NPC is only in one city, and boat cost cash (Put the NPC in every city?...). Really annoying on lower levels.
5* There's a delay when using a rune (0.5 for the rune to shoot, and u become stunned for 0.5 seconds after you use it)
6* No auto-stack

Homepage and Wiki was nice, though.

1. Is start form 4x17=68x on lev 8 ,4x10=40 on lev 20 and 4x2,4=9,6 on lev 100 so it is HR
2.Yes, rings need to be change and it will be soon (24h)
3. Most task are for 100 or 200 amout of monster it is pointless to do it with team count hunting.
4. I should be like it is and it will be no change about it.
5. I have made several tests about it and asked for it some friends they didn't see any delay using a rune.

Raretibia.com Team

Okay with that attitude you're going to do well.

I guess me and my friends with around 12 years tibia experience have no clue. The amount of monster's are irrelevant. It's about playing as a team.
If you're so hooked on numbers, just dubble the amount of monsters needed to complete a task and enable share-tasks.

High-rate's are a lot about hunting in teams and fighting for the spawns. This is what Classicus implemented and they become real successful.

Back