• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RareTibia 7.4 + Poi Dls - HR- 18.11 Start- Tasks - Party exp

Im not sure if its just me but walking on your OT isnt smooth at all. Despite 60 ping and 100fps I'm feeling like I am playing with 10 fps, totally not ok. Fix it please, I cant aim sds due to it
Where are you from? i am from poland and i got around 45 ping all the time, complitley smooth and 680 fps:>

Much more better than previous edition, all bus are fixed, the only missing thing are players so far, but looks like those who came stayed for good, 60 players all the time since start not less - waiting fore more. This server has a future. Good job!

I guess they did that so knights can level as smoothly as mages even without a team to hunt with

I guess they did that so knights can level as smoothly as mages even without a team to hunt with
I checked and exori costs level*3 mana actually, which is sucks.
I couldn't find any GMs online, no replies on otland too.
No wonder why server died in 2 days.
ggwp

You are right exori is 3 x lev.
I should be 4 x lev .
Mana fluids gives you 2 x more mana than 7.4 .

Btw:
You have Raretibia.wikispaces.com why dont use it to get sure at the first place ?

Last edited:
Back