• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RareWAR 7.4-Start 03.02.2017 18:00 Cet -Pvp-Enfo- 5 Maps - Utamo Vita Arena - War Team Even

RareTibia

Reaction score

Raretibia project began in mind to give you old style rpg/pvp game play. Map adjusted to expectations which gives you best gameplay. RareWar is here you give you pvp-enforced world on dedicated server hosted in europe ! Take your team and fight well! Let the best man win ! You need to download client in our downloads section. See you in game.

War client will be in downloads section with "WAR Client" description.

Hosted on dedicated gaming server in: France

It is 50lev at start.
Uh = 1s , Sd =1,7s, Mf = 0,8s
UE damage is like sd.

Pvp-enfo server is coming up ! Be ready to fight on 5 arenas.

Take your team for war event !

Show your skills on utamo vita arena !

Please remember to instal leatrix-latency-fix to play oldschool tibia smooth without any lags.

See you in game Raretibia Team !!!

Last edited:
Why didnt you mention the most important things:
*start lvl
*exhaust system (make 1sec sd/0,8sec uh plx :D)
*ue fight prevention?
*if it will be based on the same engine as raretibia, which caused a lot of small lags and game wasn't smooth at all

*start lvl
*ue fight prevention?
*if it will be based on the same engine as raretibia, which caused a lot of small lags and game wasn't smooth at all
If you join his website you will see apparently its based on lvls 50.
Exhaust: ?
Ue fight: in the start i wouldnt mind to relive the kaotic ue aspect in war-ots. I would get bored of it in a few days i guess :p

I think he's trying to do same strategy as old-war owner, hosting the war server and then opening his highrate closing war-ot. Hopefully im wrong and this war-ot will remain online ^^
@RareTibia - How are we suposed to report cheaters? Did you add cam record feature in your client?
Besides that, it would be nice to have a trustable guy as gm to check from time to time if there is any cheater around, a subject that @Kaspar did soooo well in "realistic-war" server.

Good luck and see you in the battlefield ^^

*start lvl
*ue fight prevention?

1. It is 50 at start.
2. Uh = 1s , Sd =1,7s, Mf = 0,8s
3. UE damage is like sd.
4. It is new engine.

If you join his website you will see apparently its based on lvls 50.
Exhaust: ?
Ue fight: in the start i wouldnt mind to relive the kaotic ue aspect in war-ots. I would get bored of it in a few days i guess :p

I think he's trying to do same strategy as old-war owner, hosting the war server and then opening his highrate closing war-ot. Hopefully im wrong and this war-ot will remain online ^^
@RareTibia - How are we suposed to report cheaters? Did you add cam record feature in your client?
Besides that, it would be nice to have a trustable guy as gm to check from time to time if there is any cheater around, a subject that @Kaspar did soooo well in "realistic-war" server.

Good luck and see you in the battlefield ^^

Use Ctrl + R to raport any cheater.
Clinet is with recorder.
GM's are active now more than anytime before.

High rate server is coming too.

War server pvp-e on dedicated server is what we all needed.

cu ingame

TxoKy0S.png

Since the server hasn't started yet i REALLY hope you reset those players levels, otherswise im not joining for or any of my friends.

We added in Library download section Leatrix Latency Fix 3 for everyone who have small lags or so.

Last edited:
I appreciate the work you put into making this be more like real Tibia. The way doors work for example. I hope some step delay doesn't scare people off. It's harder. But I like it. On the downside, some polish players were lagging.

trash ot, polish god, he started this "RARE TIBIA" like 3 times in past 3 months, rollbacks, lags, do i have to say something more?

Back