• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistica 8.6 | BETA Server + Rewards

Xiora

Reaction score
Realistica-Beta is rewarding testers!

5cc4e5efbf8c5f30e7dd143305c47c15.png

We are looking for beta-testers!
Hi everyone!
Last Realistica did die very rapidly due to the ammount of bugs. During the past 2 weeks, we did focus on fixing any bug that we could find. All reported bugs have been fixed, although we want to make sure that we are bug-free. So, we decided to launch a short beta-server.

All beta testers, will be rewarded on the official launch. All beta testers, who did get atleast level 100 will get a 'Rose Shield'. This Rose Shield can be sold for 50.000 gold, or it can be used as decoration to show people that u did beta-test.

Everyone who does reach atleast level 150 will be rewarded with a 7 days premium scroll.

If you report a bug, you will get an additional reward that does match the bug.
If u report a major bug, we will reward you with something nice - which could be anything (real money for example).

Also, we will listen to all feedback very carefully!

Start of beta:
The beta is already open, we won't make a countdown for that.
Just make a character.

Click:
realistica.net

Site is not 100% up to date. Webshop will be changed later today, as well as server-info.
All other things will be changed tomorrow

Real server:
We will buy a 2 or 3 day countdown and make sure that there are close to none bugs.
Also, the webshop will be adjusted. Items will be removed high probaly.

Premium will now only give 1% less death loss and 10% more exp.
Djinn doesn't require quest.
Rashid does require quest or scroll

Server Information
The Realistica Staff did choose a low-medium exp rate. The reason for this exprate is all about the Real Tibia feeling.

1 - 29 = 150x
30 - 49 = 75x
50 - 69 = 50x
70 - 99 = 25x
100 - 119 = 10x
120 - 139 = 5x
140 - 169 = 3x
170 - 189 = 2x
190+ = 1x
Loorate, Skill Rate, Magic Rate
We added training monks to Realistica. Our team did test these rates for two weeks. We came up with the best skill and loot rates in combination with this experience rate.

Lootrate: 4x
Skillrate: 11x
Magicrate: 5x

573706191c7a4bf8545c6bb4d32270be.gif

Have you ever wondered why you should buy a Premium Account? We will tell you about the special Premium Features.

First of all, you will gain 10% more experience than free players. Imagine how it feels to climb 10% faster than other players! Besides this, you will lose 1% less experience than free players.
Ofcourse this are not the only special features that you will gain by being premium. We will treat you like a premium member!

IP: Realistica.net
Based on Real Tibia
Start: Very soon - 2016 (depends on amount of bugs found, by you)

So, if I get level 100 I get a rose shield worth 5cc = 375 points from shop.. If I get 50 MORE levels, I get 7 days premium which costs 200 points in shop. I already found a bug and haven't made an account.

I wish you better luck this time, it's great to see that you give rewards for beta testing.
So, if I get level 100 I get a rose shield worth 5cc = 375 points from shop.. If I get 50 MORE levels, I get 7 days premium which costs 200 points in shop. I already found a bug and haven't made an account.
Level 100 is kinda symbolic.

Here we found the first flamer.
There are always people like you, who are always flaming anything they can.
OTLand should really make an option to give someone 'negative' and 'positive' reputation on a post. People like you are completly destroying the community on OTLand.
The fact that your real life is boring and useless, doesn't mean that you have to become a internet warrior and flame other peoples work for absolute no reason.

To answer you:
You will get rose shield + 7 days of premium. If ur reaching level 150.
So, what is the bug?

By the way, I got something interessting for you.
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/Uwf9K/brain.lua
Don't look at external links!

I wish you better luck this time, it's great to see that you give rewards for beta testing.

Level 100 is kinda symbolic.
Thanks bro!
I am pretty confidence that all 'annoying' and 'major' bugs are fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is gameworld meant to be closed? I wanted to log-in but it says that server is offline.

Yeah because my last post was defiantly flaming, lol. It's feedback, and if that is something hard for you take in you will never succeed as a server. As from the looks of it, it looks like you're setting up to run a small business -- with no reputation. I wish there was a positive and negative reputation button as well, might save a lot of avid gamers some time. ;)

Yeah because my last post was defiantly flaming, lol. It's feedback, and if that is something hard for you take in you will never succeed as a server. As from the looks of it, it looks like you're setting up to run a small business -- with no reputation. I wish there was a positive and negative reputation button as well, might save a lot of avid gamers some time. ;)

It was not a neutral feedback. People are always negative and search for the problem of something new instead of wishing luck to someone or telling/posting it in a neutral way. You actually didn't.

@Xiora Good luck this time. I will definitely have a look at the beta and hope to not find any bugs so you can get it started aspa! ;)

Is gameworld meant to be closed? I wanted to log-in but it says that server is offline.
Yeah, its open now :D

Sucka!

It was not a neutral feedback. People are always negative and search for the problem of something new instead of wishing luck to someone or telling/posting it in a neutral way. You actually didn't.

@Xiora Good luck this time. I will definitely have a look at the beta and hope to not find any bugs so you can get it started aspa! ;)
Thanks man!
I got a few possible days for a countdown. Just need to see which one will fit the best.

Back