• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealMap 7.4 Fighteria.net start [Friday, 1 of December 2017, 18:00 CET]

ruth

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
BRtJkt2.png

RealMap 7.4 Fighteria.net.

Launch date:
[Friday, 1 of December 2017, 18:00 CET]

www.Fighteria.net

[World configuration]:
-Medium rate 7.4 Realmap Server
-PVP-Enforced (No blessings due of this configuration)
-Datacenter Gravelines, France (Europe)
-Custom Antibot Client(Cam recorder and CAM player)

[Game Configuration]:
-Loot rate: 3x
-Magic rate: 6x
-Skill rate: 14x
-Spawn rate: 3x

-Promotion Cost: 10k
-Amulet Of Loss Cost: 40k
-Mana fluids, Blank Runes Buyable With Backpacks

[Battle Configuration]:
-If you get more than 6 frags a day - you will have redskull
-If you get more than 42 frags a week - you will have redskull
-If you get more than 186 frags a month - you will have redskull
-If you get 12 frags a day(24h) you will be banned for 24h.

[Experience stage]:
1.Stage : Level 1 to 35 : 35x
2.Stage : Level 36 to 50 : 25x
3.Stage : Level 51 to 70 : 15x
4.Stage : Level 71 to 80 : 12x
5.Stage : Level 81 to 83 : 10x
6.Stage : Level 84 to 86 : 8x
7.Stage : Level 87 to 90 : 7x
8.Stage : Level 91 to 100 : 5x
9.Stage : Level 101 to 121 : 4x
10.Stage : Level 122 to 999 : 3x

To check your current exp stage write [!exp] in game

[Regeneration rates]:
Sorcerer: 6 HP / 8 seconds, 15 MP / 4 seconds
Druid: 6 HP / 8 seconds, 15 MP / 4 seconds
Paladin: 6 HP / 6 seconds, 15 MP / 6 seconds
Knight: 6 HP / 5 seconds, 15 MP / 8 seconds

[Promotion]:
Master Sorcerer: 6 HP / 6 seconds, 15 MP / 2 seconds
Elder Druid: 6 HP / 6 seconds, 15 MP / 2 seconds
Royal Paladin: 6 HP / 4 seconds, 15 MP / 3 seconds
Elite Knight: 6 HP / 3 seconds, 15 MP / 4 seconds

[Map Updates]: Check new spawns HERE.
- Ghostland Necromancer Cave
- South Thais Warlocks
- East Thais Giant Spiders
- Added Bigger Hydras
- Bigger Ankrahmun Dragons (Added 2 Dragon Lord spawns next to Blue and Green Djinn)
- Draconia Demons
- Hero Added on lower floors of Dark Cathedral
- Low-Mid Level Spot in Venore Swamps
- Bonebeast Cave under Triangle Tower
- Bright Sword Quest Black Knights
- Dark Cathedral Necromancers (Biggest Necro Spawn)
- Ghostland Lich Spawn
- Kazordoon Dwactra Behemoths
- Folda Warlocks
- Kha'zeel Serpent Spawns
- Fibula Vampires
- Ankrahmun Town Vampires (Cave Rat Cave next to the Post Office)
- East Thais Dragons
- Boosted Deepest Floors of Ankrahmun Tombs
- Boosted Thais Ancient Temple Rotworms
- Boosted East Carlin Trolls
- Heavily Boosted Dark Cathedral
- Faster spawns of Giant Spiders, Cyclops and Dragons on PoH
- Boosted Thais Cementery Trolls
- Faster Spawns on Venore Amazon Camp
- Jakundaf Desert Anticent Scaravs
- Jakundaf Desert Hero Spawn
- Jakundaf Desert Undeads Spawn
- New Orcs spawn north from thais​

Last edited:
We have added djinns offer on the website. Djinns will be free on this edition Rashid with golen account.
Fighteria.net

Waiting for this server :)
Nice oldschool server =)
The best fights.

Server not recommended, worth play if you want to rage quit after 10 minutes (oh dear, believe me it will happen).

Server not recommended, worth play if you want to rage quit after 10 minutes (oh dear, believe me it will happen).

You reply to this thread and start flaming the server by saying it is not recommended to play and you say that this server will make anyone rage quit in 10minutes. But what you're not doing is WHY is this not recommended and WHY does it make me rage quit in 10 minutes?

Instead of just posting some useless shit with no explaination what so ever that explains WHY you wrote those things...
I would highly recommend you to think before you post things that can harm a server without explaining yourself.

You reply to this thread and start flaming the server by saying it is not recommended to play and you say that this server will make anyone rage quit in 10minutes. But what you're not doing is WHY is this not recommended and WHY does it make me rage quit in 10 minutes?

Instead of just posting some useless shit with no explaination what so ever that explains WHY you wrote those things...
I would highly recommend you to think before you post things that can harm a server without explaining yourself.

I am sorry if it came to your attention that I'm blaming other server owners for no reason.

I've known him personally and you're pointing correctly on explaining the WHY from my opinion, but honestly, I don't think it is no longer worthwhile dragging the same drama to Otland. OfflineDutchie1 is quite going on the way, though. Anyway, phe is more mature now (I still doubt) but good luck for him.

Give it a chance, but it is frankly not recommended by my part. Deal with it.

I am sorry if it came to your attention that I'm blaming other server owners for no reason.

I've known him personally and you're pointing correctly on explaining the WHY from my opinion, but honestly, I don't think it is no longer worthwhile dragging the same drama to Otland. OfflineDutchie1 is quite going on the way, though. Anyway, phe is more mature now (I still doubt) but good luck for him.

Give it a chance, but it is frankly not recommended by my part. Deal with it.

Alright fair enough, how I see this though is basicly you trying to force your opinion up to others by saying its not recommended because you got some personal issue's?
Another point I would like to discuss is the fact that you dont want to drag that kind of drama into otland.
But what I dont understand is why would you post such thing than anyway, it seems very useless to me for posting things like not "recommended" or you will "rage quit" without any explaination, and when asked you dont want to to drag this kind of drama to otland while you just started by flaming it in the first place...

Also I would like to thank @OfflineDutchie1 for showing the proper way of explaining yourself.

If im not mistaken he gives items to streamers and his friends last time x100 runes and stuff

Gl though hope ur not corrupt anymore looking4money

I'll explaing it once again and last time, i trade points with streamers. If they have good amount of viewers on their stream i'm able to offer points. Also i gave some small amount of cash for good ppls who reporting bugs on my beta server. Now the server is hopefully bug free. I won't make pathetic war with ppls like you on my thread because im too old for that. You are totally mistaken that i giving 100x runes, i don't want to know who push this kind of rumors probably some enemies of Punio.

I'm not even trying to start a war, in all honesty i dont really care i was just elaborating on the guy that posted infront of me. Also that is what i heard what was happening. One guy can lie, but i doubt alot of people lie about it.

Gl either way

I playd on few of your servers in the past @ruth from tibianus v1. and i am not hateing, but the djins were always the problem on this ot. It's HighRate and you need to make quest or pay? and literally 5 peoples on server have em from donateshop, and they are reselling stuff. So free djins finally is a great idea. I'am not poor, but i won't donate Ot, unless i see high amout of players, teams, and some stable hosting . Also, pls disable right click, gfbs dmg on multiple ppls, and make good exp stages, so exp on higher lvl will NOT be pointless. Also fix the frags , high amout of frags for rs-ban is OK, but Punio and his team with unlimited frag removers is NOT OK it ends up that they exiva top lvl list and kill everyone.

I playd on few of your servers in the past @ruth from tibianus v1. and i am not hateing, but the djins were always the problem on this ot. It's HighRate and you need to make quest or pay? and literally 5 peoples on server have em from donateshop, and they are reselling stuff. So free djins finally is a great idea. I'am not poor, but i won't donate Ot, unless i see high amout of players, teams, and some stable hosting . Also, pls disable right click, gfbs dmg on multiple ppls, and make good exp stages, so exp on higher lvl will NOT be pointless. Also fix the frags , high amout of frags for rs-ban is OK, but Punio and his team with unlimited frag removers is NOT OK it ends up that they exiva top lvl list and kill everyone.
Thanks for the suggestions, yea djinns are free this time, right click is blocked, frag remover doesn't exist on fighteria.

We have released official Fighteria game play client available at download sesion.
See you today at 18:00 and have fun!

Back