• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realmap.hopto.org 860 | Mid Rate | Events | PVP | New Cities |

H4CK3R

'_'
Reaction score
Welcome to realmap.hopto.org
Port: 7171
Client: 860
Hosted in: France

Realmap is created since 2008, in the meantime, added a lot of things that distinguish us from other servers OT in Europe. As one of the few OT, we are protected from attacks from the inside and the outside - which is associated with this game is that it runs smoothly, that there is no room for any lag or crashes. We also have a fully rewritten account maker (browsing convenience, etc).

Version 8.60 server. Perhaps you ask, why version 8.60? The answer is simple, version 8.60 is the most stable, in which he plays a lot of individual players and the biggest teams in Europe and abroad.

Multiplier experience is variable, so with the increase in the level of experience automatically decreases.
- Exp Stages:
1 - 50 level ---> 800
51 - 100 level ---> 400
101 - 130 level ---> 200
131 - 150 level ---> 100
151 - 170 level ---> 50
171 - 190 level ---> 25
191 - 200 level ---> 10
201 - 220 level ---> 5
221 + - level ---> 2

As for the rest of the multipliers, they are switching to the following.
- Other Rates:
LootRate ---> 5x
SkillRate ---> 35x
MagicRate ---> 25x
SpawnRate ---> 2x

We have a great set on the server Frag System. It is as follows.
- Frag System:
White Skull Time: 15 minutes
Red Skull Time: 1 days
Black Skull Time: 2 days
Frags to Red Skull: Daily: 25 | Weekly: 70 | Monthly: 130
Black Skull: Enabled

- Raids
*We have all the raids that are the real tibia

- Dedicated Server:
CPU Intel Xeon Bi Quad 8x 3,00GHz+
RAM 8 GB
HDD Intel SSD X25-M 2x 80 GB
Connection Throughput 1 Gbit - no freezes no lags

If you have any questions or problems with our server, please contact support. King Regards,

Kind Regards,
RealMap Team.

I cant logg onto you're ot it says character list is being loaded and stays like that.

Ok never mind it worked the second time i jumped the gun hahah sorry about that but i seem to lagg bad on it i dont know why

Back