• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

I remember Valhalla good server , it's a first server when friend from Classictibia ots "Noxey" show me program hyper cam and i start learning making tibia movies.

This server really good , because have good rl map , soul points and no have mc runemakers like on many oldschool tibia servers today + server have 4 game masters and they more actives than game masters today.

I remember when i kill with friend 2 guys on island of king and block boat with a use parcles and cheasts when enemy coming and very cry becasue can't push me from boat and they report me to game masters and 2 game masters coming and tell me to stop blocking out pz boat , but i blocking it 5 min more lose skull and i make logaut xD

Here 2 pk movies made by : Noxey from this times :

Last edited by a moderator:
It might come something up the near future ahead of the easter. We will inform that Everything will be as authentic as possible, frags>spells>premium.

We will try to add an warmode to not create stupid losses with gaining frags & redskulls cause of the frag system, else Everything will be authentic except a few editions to the map.

I vote for a release of a RealOTS, completely like it was 2011, same unjusts as rl and all the other systems with 3x or 2x we need a server like these not these orsha p2w servers PLX ECSTAZYA!!!!

Ye.... but, as he has already mentioned in previous posts somewhere out there above in this topic, real RealOTS files were never published into public so this isnt same server as Dennis had running, I assume...

I really really but really miss RealOTS ( REAL ONE ) onto that server which i used to play RealOTS 2.0, 2.5 / either this server where gameplay was running 7.7 (7.72) but with 8.6 graphics and then Valhalla... those was the BEASTs !!

Playing these servers when Dennis used to host RealOTS servers, I had this freaking feeling like I was playing original Cipsoft product... everything was exactly the same.

Ye.... but, as he has already mentioned in previous posts somewhere out there above in this topic, real RealOTS files were never published into public so this isnt same server as Dennis had running, I assume...

I really really but really miss RealOTS ( REAL ONE ) onto that server which i used to play RealOTS 2.0, 2.5 / either this server where gameplay was running 7.7 (7.72) but with 8.6 graphics and then Valhalla... those was the BEASTs !!

Playing these servers when Dennis used to host RealOTS servers, I had this freaking feeling like I was playing original Cipsoft product... everything was exactly the same.

RealOTS, (CipSoft files) were releasd, you may find them on Discussion and Distributions boards.

Ecstazya, really? The guy behind that account, stole the name and is a scammer. His rl name is probably Viktor aswell ;)