[France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

Worr

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Alzeria? A vague memory said it was some guy named Hagman or something. If I recall correctly it was the whole package of spoofed noobchars and fully stacked runes and SSA + custom OP items on GM's chars. It was a long time ago so I wouldn't take my word on it unless someone else also remember the same things. And you know... People can change after loads of years.

Flameria

Reaction score
The oldschool community needs this whether u can make Changes or not - the ots out here is so boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Flameria

Reaction score
Bring up an RealOTS with xp 2x gold rate 3x and fixed spawn rate, no edits to it at all.... we all need an authentic ot nowdays….

OP
Ecstazya

Ecstazya

RealOTS.co
Reaction score
A partnership between me and @Toor has been spoken about for a few weeks, what does people think?
With dagorlad & a new content aswell. mid exp pvp-e with skulls.

Ahoi

Reaction score
A partnership between me and @Toor has been spoken about for a few weeks, what does people think?
I did not listen when people warned me: not to play at any of your servers and I regretted it very much. Server turned off after a month and there was no response from your site. Money taken and Ecstazya disappeared. I will not be fooled this time and I will warn people not to waste time here, as I was warned. Give up boy, you've had your chance and you fucked everything up with RealOTS. Goodbye.

Scollen

Reaction score
Would be awesome. I am up for it and will stream on Twitch. Woopa!

OP
Ecstazya

Ecstazya

RealOTS.co
Reaction score
A negative thing is that we cannot add for example party experience sharing bonuses but we can maybe add a few scrolls which gives you a boost like oldschool realots with double premium, whats your thoughts?