• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realserver 7.4/7.72 Server

If it wasn't for the fact that oldera was coming back in a few days i would play. You should reopen the server and fix it up a bit more and then open it up a month or two from now.

Oldera is a wellknown server, last world is quite good as well so i don't think you'll get a high amount of players right now.

If it wasn't for the fact that oldera was coming back in a few days i would play. You should reopen the server and fix it up a bit more and then open it up a month or two from now.

Oldera is a wellknown server, last world is quite good as well so i don't think you'll get a high amount of players right now.
You should do that, the ot isnt bad only get it offline 2 months, take your time to fix the host and map errors I saw some and it doesnt got all spawns
check if all quest are working and thats all

lol this server barely got players who am i suposed to sell my items?
and all this lag?
i dont recomend this server

i dont lag at all Bp manas dont work what do i say????? and theres no ONLINE CHECKER

Back