• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] RealTibia 7.4 |BETA|HIGH-RATE|OTClient - Real Tibia like - No Bots!| 7th March 19.00 CET

if you have exura on hotkey, spamm it, use mana fluid on yourself and open a corpse at all same time, you get debugged and when you try to login you get another debug, attempt 3 I can login..
ether it's 3 attempts or it's a time when debug passes.. you need to fix that..

edit:
spamming exura, use 1 mana fluid on yourself and open the corpse before your chars magic effect of mana usage is gone.. and corpse right under you..

He told us that it wasn't a beta and there would be no reset in January.. yet a reset.. "sry problems fixed gaiz, no more reset" and wops another reset.. and wops one more...
So who's retarded?
Nah your still retarded claiming that the server has reset 10x in a year when it hasn't even been CLOSE to that. Your just being AIDS trying to make people not play a server.

*Fixed all NPCs who usually should give promotion, they now promote right.
*Loot message fixed. (!loot)
*Task NPCs in every city (The tasks are there just for tests, I know they give low exp/money) (actually they dont give money I guess)
*Fixed a bug where a NPC teleported you to main with blue robe, crown shield.

*Fixed all NPCs who usually should give promotion, they now promote right.
*Loot message fixed. (!loot)
*Task NPCs in every city (The tasks are there just for tests, I know they give low exp/money) (actually they dont give money I guess)
*Fixed a bug where a NPC teleported you to main with blue robe, crown shield.

good luck with server...

Are you ready to put the real server up or not?

I can tell you this much if you wait till this weekend then your server will fail for sure. Realots.co will be starting and everyone will play there...

By this point you should have fixed all the main bugs.. So reintroduce a mid rate today or something imo

@Danger II

Are you ready to put the real server up or not?

I can tell you this much if you wait till this weekend then your server will fail for sure. Realots.co will be starting and everyone will play there...

By this point you should have fixed all the main bugs.. So reintroduce a mid rate today or something imo

@Danger II

Before this happens, will anyone go with my reset within 1 week bet?.. 6 days left!!!!!!!

Back