• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] RealTibia 7.4 | MID-RATE | No Lags | Task System | Rested | OTClient - No Botters | ONLINE

16:35 You lose 448 hitpoints due to an attack by Levafrittva. ue dmg from a lvl 52 sorcerer ? dunno what u are whining about, noob.

That damage is insane, even with his magic level, I'm hitting about that at level 90+.

ppl hating on punio even tho he is one of the best old school pvpers... he showed me mouse record before so he isnt botting... u just suck dick and cant play rofl.

I suggest ppl accusing to go play war ots for practice.. punio is legend who have been ruling tibia for 3+ years

ppl hating on punio even tho he is one of the best old school pvpers... he showed me mouse record before so he isnt botting... u just suck dick and cant play rofl.

I suggest ppl accusing to go play war ots for practice.. punio is legend who have been ruling tibia for 3+ years

Either you and I know a different Punio, or you've been given a mouse recording made by someone else. There's a huge difference between Punio playing manual and playing with a bot. Besides that, he's not ruling anything at all, he get's banned at half of the servers he's playing and on the other half he cries about damage not being high enough. Doesn't sound like a legend to me.

@Lifer420 yea I'm playing here now and then, nothing much besides some pvping tho

Either you and I know a different Punio, or you've been given a mouse recording made by someone else. There's a huge difference between Punio playing manual and playing with a bot. Besides that, he's not ruling anything at all, he get's banned at half of the servers he's playing and on the other half he cries about damage not being high enough. Doesn't sound like a legend to me.

@Lifer420 yea I'm playing here now and then, nothing much besides some pvping tho
Need some runes and shit? And whats your name?

I dont know if you were serious or if you actually tryharded to be a troll, but punio is one of the worst 7.4 players that i've destroyed, doing it on this server aswell and it aint even hard :) dumbassfuck

^ this punio lmaoo you dumb ass I was on Kush Blunt King him you and your buddy tried to kill me with 4 ds and shit was fun pun too bad you had to die ;/

Is ot down?
No, the server is running 24/7, you can check the latest news for information of downtime such as updates.

G7bo.png

Last edited:
No, the server is running 24/7, you can check the latest news for information of downtime such as updates.

G7bo.png

How do we get those 2x 7 days golden btw? I liked the page/post ;o

EDIT: @mich3208 wtf is your name here? Huchuk doesn't exist -.-

How do we get those 2x 7 days golden btw? I liked the page/post ;o

EDIT: @mich3208 wtf is your name here? Huchuk doesn't exist -.-

I will give them out to 2 players which liked the page/photo, I will pick one of those who liked the photo and check if he did like the page.
I will give out the days tomorrow's(saturday) server save. Probably something misunderstood here :p

Listen carefully Dear GM Danger II.

In the next few days OT population will decrease gradually and finally die totally within the next week. This serv was good but there are a few shortcomings and drawbacks that are kinda irritating. A lot of unfinished spawns, unnecessary skill boost, right mouse click, foolish, facile, nobrainer task system and few other demeretis that ruin fun and entertainment.

Next time when You'll launch new edition trust me and use this rates.

From Level 01 to Level 30 - x30
From Level 31 to Level 70 - x20
From Level 71 to Level 110 - x10
From Level 111 to Level 131 - x5
After Level 131 - x3
Loot Rate: 3x
Skill Rate: 8x
Magic Rate: 6x

It will add seriousness and flavour to it. Because now this server isn't funny either challenging. That's a turn off to me and few other players.

Below You got few quick thoughts I could give to You.

- Try to fix even better anti-cheat client.
- Don't give cash rewards for tasks. This is pure siliness. They are already easy as pie. Boost level by 5 or 10 and giving shitloads of CC...
- Make sword, club, axe ring have their default atk boost but last 40 min instead of 20.
- Paladin is already strong as hell. Higher mana that he needs to make powerbolts from 300 to 350.
- Make spears just like on 7.4 version. Not infinte...
- Higher knight exori mana usage from 150 to 170.
- Boost mana fluid by 10% - 15%.
- Do not allow changing gold coins into platinum by rightclicking on it!
- Boost druid mana regeneration just by a tiny bit to distinguish him from master sorcerer.

- 3 frags to RS and next 3 to ban it's the biggest flaw of this OT. I'm just loss for words here.
Either higher frags to at least 4 to RS next 4 to ban. Otherwise 3 to RS and another 6 to ban. Or You should make them dissapear quicker than 1 per 6 hours.

Gime some time to mull over and I will write next ideas tommorow.

With love dude. You can do better next time!
Peace & out,

In all seriousness hes absolutely right. Try it man you had no lag on your ot was pretty nice.

As announced:
The 20% more experience is activ now until next server save.

Yeah man and listen to Ioonatic with those stages your ot will way more popular

Why always everyone know better than server admin?

[ironic]

Back