• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [RL MAP / 8.6] Ethania | RL MAP 8.6 + 4 CUSTOM TOWNS | START: 2 AUGUST AT 20:00

Will be 25 players (at least) after gather.

Think you could add the points?

Guild name: Sumus Validus
Leader: Beo

Looks like your guilds have been hacked again.

Dear Ethanians,

We have decided to make +50% experience for everyone on 27th August from 00:00 untill 24:00. (Ooh yeah!)
Invite all your friends and make fun together on 27th August. It will be a great day for people who always wanted to receive more experience than usual. We hope +50% Experience will take everyone's attention and give a sign to try out Ethania.net and continue play on it.
Prepare for 27th August +50% Experience.

A message for Paypal Donators:
The person who makes the most donations on 27th August from 00:00 to 24:00 will receive +100% bonus points to his account. Take this great chance!

Ps: Share & Like us on Facebook! On the right corner there is a 'Like' and 'share' Button. Press on it!

We invite everyone coming online 27th August! Be there.. or the demon's will cry.​

Man Please stfu. Everytime you do uptate its about your donation..

This is 100% money ot.

Man Please stfu. Everytime you do uptate its about your donation..

This is 100% money ot.

When I made him two scripts for the shop on previous ethania he spammed me all the time "how to make more people donate" "i need more donations any ideas?" etc.
It's all for the cash. He doesn't give a shit about the otserv

Today we have succesfully added a new town to the world of Ethania! Asylum is a town with brand new houses and brand new hunt spawns. It's mainly recommend to be above level 80 to hunt in the spawns. You can sail to Asylum with all Npc boats. We hope you will like it and have alot fun on our brand new town!!!

Last edited:
Back