• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rookville [10.35] - OFFLINE!

Eldin

Eldin Projects
Premium User
Reaction score

logo_zpse7ea2df8.png

Rookville is a RookWar type of a Server, one in the Series of Eldin Projects.

http://rookville.servegame.com/index.php

Client 10.35 can be downloaded from the Website.

IP:
rookville.servegame.com

Exp: Stages
Skill: 10x
Magic: 2x
Loot: 2x
Type: PvP

Let a New Adventure Begin!

MORE INFO TO COME SOON!
Please Report Any Bug or Thought you have!

As some of you might know, Im doing my best to Create, Host and Release different Projects.
This server has been re-named to Rookville from RookWar, the reason is to avoid it being seen as a pure War server. If you have to fight for your character, even the slightest, you get a connection and feeling towards it. LvLs will be gained pretty fast with a slow experience rate after lvl 50, this means that most people will explore, solve quests and fight mostly between level 30 and 50.

Rookville will be the first to show my new systems towards a better gaming experience. Systems where lvls aren't everything, character skills and your gaming skills will be the winning factor together with combined equipment. Systems where Death doesn't hurt much if you're a nice player but rather hurt for the evil ones. Systems where PvP becomes more fair and player interaction counts. Systems to give you a more fair and fun experience!

Updated to Newest Real Rookgaard MAP:
RookvilleMap_zpsd96b3cb2.jpg

The Map has been based from the newest real Rookgaard map. Every hunting area has been modified with "main" creatures of different kinds. Knatte is slowly re-making parts and areas so it will fit with the new living creature in that area or/and cave. Even if things will be re-mapped to look better, we'll still keep the inportant feeling of Rookgaard. The goal is not to make the map bigger but rather use the areas we have.

All the monsters and Quests in Rookgaard has been changed to main ones.
RookRats_zps4319065f.jpg
RookGS_zps6bb3fb41.jpg

Like mentioned about the map, areas will be updated to fit the environment of the creature living there, all spawns are now main monsters. The challange will be to defeat the monsters at a level between 30-50 instead of the usual high level. Be carefull!

Every Quest in Rook has been re-made and will be shown at first login in Questlog:
Questlog_zps959973ba.jpg

Most Quests in Rook maintain at their position but has been changed to new items. Some will also be giving you abit more to think of then clicking a chest. The Questlog is set from start so you know what quests to expect and to fullfill it and complete em all!

The Legendary Spike-Sword Quest has been switched to SoftBoots, only a MasterMind will solve this! Are you the one?
SpikeSwordQuest_zpscb63fd4c.jpg

This Quest (Spike-Sword) is one of the most Legendary Quests in the World of Tibia. The Spike Sword wouldn't do much at this server but SoftBoots will. Beating a few monsters wont be enough to reach that Island!

Re-Made loads of spells as a part of my new systems, that is a 1x single HMM! (The HMM shoots a series of 5 Shots!) Here is Another example, the normal firewave now leaves fire beneath it!
HeavyMagicMissile_zps052d6e72.jpg
FireWave_zps7235320b.jpg

The Goal is to bring a new and fun experience to the table, its not only important to create new things but also work with the things we have.

Socket System will randomly give you up to a +5% Skill/HP/Mana Boost!
(5 EQ Parts Can be Set to a Maximum of +25%!)

Socket_zps4af7a243.jpg

The Socket Crystal will can gained in different ways but will mostly be bought from an NPC. The price will be around 1000gp as you might have to try several times to get your results. You can use the socket item on your Helmet , Armor, Legs, Shield and Weapon. The Socket will randomly set a bonus to Max Hp, Max Mana, Melee Skills, Distance, Shielding or Magic LvL between 1-5%. Another item for 500gp can simply be used to remove the socket spot and try again. If you try hard enough, you may get the maximum of a. +25% bonus to the wanted attribute. What will you go for?

A Few Houses, 12 to be exact. Will have a Daily fee of 50-100 Gold per SQM to make sure active players get them. (9 in Free Area and 3 in Premium Area)
Houses_zps9be793ed.jpg

For now, I've only used the actual Rook spots to create Houses. I do know that this is an important thing for most players so nothing says we wont be able to add more houses by time. Right now , there is a set of 9 houses in the free area and 3 houses in the premium area.

MagicWallCounter_zpsea3c66f2.jpg
ItemLvL_zps94b62b5b.jpg

The server does ofcourse have everything from addons and mounts as well as cool features like timer on magic walls.
All items may be worn from lvl 8 and all spells has been adjusted to fit lvl 8-50.

My Team: (Also Staff and GMs)
@EldinWorld - No Shit? :eek:
@knatte1 - Mapper
@Zyntax - Scripter
@HalfAway - Hoster
@Ninja - Supporter/Scripter
@Peroxide - Supporter
GM Orion - Supporter

Knatte is currently updating and re-making areas.

A Picture of Knatte's re-mapped Rook Temple: (+ Talking Signs and Double Eldin)
TalkingSignsampNewTemple_zpsaf22acf2.jpg

Please keep in mind that loads of new things and systems will be used for the first time and therefor fastly changed within any note on a less fun gaming experience. YOU will be a big part to form perfect systems and we want to hear EVERYTHING and ANYTHING you have in mind.

My goal is to make nice systems and servers for the community, not to earn money nor anything. Therefor I'll release the full server for download once its been online, improved and secured from bugs.
Well... see you in-game! ;)

KindregardsEldinlogo_zps9c8d3e30.png

Last edited:
I have been working on some new systems to use as a basis in most of my servers.
Please bring any thoughts and feedback as its important for me to make it as perfect as possible.

latest
Tibiora's Box & LvL Up Gifts

LvL Up Gifts will be given between lvl 9 - 20. (You start at lvl 8)
The LvL Up Gifts will be helping Tools like Gold, Potions, Runes, Items and Premium Tokens.

Tibiora's Box will be given Each Fifth LvL with start at lvl 25.
By using the Box, you will get a Single Random Item. It may be a Normal Item to Rare.
Will you Use it or Sell it?

latest
Eldins Perfect Premium System (Part of Donations)

Fact: Im still not here to make Money. But what if we could gain a few "Gold Coins" for the thousands of hours me and my fellas spend to create this? Last time I had a server online, people begged me to set up donations. This will be the first time I try it and a test to bring you a fair and nice Premium Account System, lets get to it.
(Note: Power Donation Items will never be seen on my servers, EVER)

latest
- Minor Premium Token - 1 Day - Can be found as loot in Monsters and Tibiora's Box

Major_Crystalline_Token.gif
- Major Premium Token - 7 Days - Buy from Website and Tibiora's Box

latest
- Premium Scroll - 30 Days - Buy from Website

*3 Days of Free Premium Account will be set upon NEW Account Creation.
*A New Achievement System will be giving you some Premium Account Days. (Working on it)

(Some minor Starting Packs might be available from Donations as well)

latest
Eldins Perfect DeathLoss System

Death, a frustration part in Tibia but yet very important.
What if you are hunting peacefully and get in the way of some player killers, should that have a huge negative effect on you? Did you do anything wrong? No, so what has been done?

A Player WITHOUT a Skull will not loose ANYTHING except a -5% Experience and Skill Loss during Death. Amulet of Loss is not needed and other Amulets can for once be usefull again.

latest
- A Player with a White Skull will have a 5% chance of loosing a random item instead of the Backpack Plus Items. (1 Frag are needed to get the White Skull for 15 Minutes)

latest
- A Player with a Red Skull will have a 10% chance of loosing a random Plus the BackPack instead of Everything. (3 Frags are needed to get the Red Skull)

Black_Skull.gif
- A Player with a Black Skull will lose Everything. (6 Frags are needed to get the Black Skull)

*1 Unjustified Kill Decays in 8 Hours. Means you can basicly kill 3 people each 24 hours without getting any "punishment" by Skulls. (Im not sure if the time here should be lowered consider to the server type, its very server invidual)
*Also note that you Always will loose 5% experience and skills no matter what skull.
*Blessings might be available but really expensive.
*Amulet of Loss wont be needed any longer so Amulets will actualy have a purpose again!

Annihilation.gif
Eldins Perfect Fair PvP System

PvP is important and damn fun in Tibia, however, its never fun when its unfair.
I will do several things to improve the entire PvP feelings and bring back some gaming skills to it.
LvL is not Everything even if it should mean More Max HP, Mana, Cap and Speed. What if we could make the PvP abit more fair? What if we could make players Think Before the attack Another player?

-A Player with a White Skull will have a -10% Skill Debuff.

-A Player with a Red Skull will have a -20% Skill Debuff.

-A Player with a Black Skull will have a -30% Skill Debuff.

-An Orange Skull "Revenge Skull" will be seen for 1 week on a Player who killed YOU. If YOU attack this person during that week, you will get a +25% to all Skills to help you Revenge!

*A -/+ 10% in Skills will also be set if it differs 20 lvls or more between people that fights.
(You get a PLUS +10% if the person you are attacking are atleast 20 lvls HIGHER then you,
you do however get a MINUS -10% to all Skills if he person you are attacking is 20 lvls LOWER then you)

*Experience will be gained only if you manage to kill a player that is HIGHER then you.

These systems will combine depending on lvls and skull type.
Example: Lets say a person that is 20 lvls or more higher then you attacks you first, that would give him a -10% for attacking a lower lvl and you a +10% if you attacking back. You would also get a +10% for attacking a White Skull that he gained from attacking you first. It will differ
+30% for you in total then it used to.

Recovery.gif
Eldins Healing System

Healing in Tibia is the matter of HitPoints Healed by spamming the same Hotkey, not Gaming Skills combined with the Hotkey(S). How can we achieve a Combined Healing System?

FOOD - Your "Normal" Regeneration will be your basic Regeneration. This will be abit faster then usual, make sure to have Food ready at all time. Some Rare Food will provide even Faster Regeneration.

Strong_Health_Potion.gif
- Health Potions will be your basic and mainly Healing Type. They have a 4 Second Exhaust time and will be Healing you 4 Times over 4 Seconds, 1 time a Second. The Health Gained will be set between a random amount. This means you can't spam the hotkey, heal sooner rather then later. (Potions do not Count Towards other Exhaust Times, it has its own)

latest
- Healing Runes will be the second Option to Stack your Healing. They have a 2 Second Exhaust time and will be Healing you 2 Times over 2 Seconds, 1 time a Second. The Health Gained will be counted abit from your LeveL and Magic LeveL.

latest
- Spells will be the third Option to Stack your Healings. These are not finished and will be mixed with. They will probably have combinations of longer Exhaust Time for Cheap Mana Cost Ones, Short Exhaust Time for Expensive Mana Cost Ones as well as Heal Over Time Spells. Spells will be the best Healings.

latest
- Mana Potions does also have the 4 Second Exhaust Times as Mages will be the best DPS Vocations without the Option to use Mana Shield and spam the Mana Potion Hotkey.

SOUL POINTS - an entirely new use for it! It will be regained as usual: Time, Hunt and Sleep. Knights and Paladins can use it to restore HP, Sorcerers and Druids can use it to restore Mana. X HP/Mana will be gained each Second for 1 Soul Point until you are out. This should be used as an Extra Stacking when its really needed.

*Rings are also Another last way to maximise your Regenerations!
*Promotion will ofcourse be even faster Regeneration.

Example to Stack a High Heal:
*Fast Basic Regeneration (+Promotion)
*Health Potion Each 4 Sec
*Healing Rune Each 2 Sec
*Spells as a backup when really needed.
*SoulPoint use when really needed.
*Rings to give an even Faster Regeneration
*Friends Using Heal Friend and/or Healing Runes on you

That can give a high set of Healing. ;)

Also, almost all Spells will slowly be converted to Mainly get its damage from Skills and Magic LvL, only a small part will come from player levels. By doing that, we'll give skills an important role once again.

Im slowly converting the GamePlay of my servers to:
"Level is not Everything, Gaming Skills and Character Skills should be giving the Best Outcome".

Please keep in mind that all these systems will be hardly tested while the server is online and might be modified heavily in any direction. I hope that you will be a part of this and help me with anything at all to improve it.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Last edited:
To Do List: (TDL)

-A lvl 45 Hard quest
-Make every Mount obtainable
-Make every Addon obtainable
-Something for lvl 50+ todo
-Overlook the PvP And Skull System
-Edit Spawn
-Update Tibioras Box as it has some Issues
-Update to latest Client
-Keep Working on Bugs and Improve the Map

At work now, adding more from my personal list when I get home :)

KindregardsEldinlogo_zps9c8d3e30.png

Last edited:
Any news? Is it going to be back online today? or should we just lose hope and wait until tomorrow? :p

I know, right? Eldin, HalfAway, or Knatte... can you guys please update us?