• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rookville [10.35] - OFFLINE!

Hello everybody!

I am sorry that we have not responded. I don't know what made that the server crashed. But when @HalfAway wakes up tomorrow then problem will be solved ASAP!

Thanks for your patience!

PS: If you did anything that you think crashed the server, please report it!

Regards,

Knatte1

Hello everybody!

I am sorry that we have not responded. I don't know what made that the server crashed. But when @HalfAway wakes up tomorrow then problem will be solved ASAP!

Thanks for your patience!

PS: If you did anything that you think crashed the server, please report it!

Regards,

Knatte1
when can i get my points i paid for? :)

/Zalton

Before the server crashed i got a few pics together, tell me what you think! :p

X9hbbm8.jpg

am0x1Pq.jpg

8HwcDdK.jpg

2TXzeOr.jpg

Last edited:
when can i get my points i paid for? :)
/Zalton

We will have a look at that. It is Eldin that handles the donations. But it will be solved soon as possible!

Thanks for your contribution!

Regards,
Knatte1

eh i liked it but idk it just gets boring to me after awhile. You have all these spawns yes, but most of them are to hard for a mage to hunt unless there higher lvl especially because pots give 30 mana/2 sec or w.e.
I liked where u were going with this, but this is def not the server for me prob

eh i liked it but idk it just gets boring to me after awhile. You have all these spawns yes, but most of them are to hard for a mage to hunt unless there higher lvl especially because pots give 30 mana/2 sec or w.e.
I liked where u were going with this, but this is def not the server for me prob
We are currently working on re-balancing the spells and runes.

I agree, the server is fun, but you should fix a few things so it gets better because I get bored the higher level I reach.
My suggestions are the following;
#1. Fix the death loss (The exp loss is too much, it would be cool if you reduce the death loss when people die by monsters, but let it remain the same as it is now when people die by other people). Would make it more competitive.
#2. Fix some of the quests (Like Katana quest) You cannot use the pick on the same spot as RL tibia to obtain the key.
#3. Make custom bosses *Different difficulties* with custom loot! (When I explored and found that Undead Dragon you've placed, why would someone slay it? Walk all the way to it and then just kill it and nothing. Would be fun if you removed the Undead Dragon and placed a boss so people team up and hunt it down for the new interesting loot) *Cough* Let the boss drop a taming item *Cough*.
#4. Fix the randomness @The different spawns, it's too messy. And add bigger spawns of necros, vamps, (add frost dragons) etc. I think all the spawns are too tiny atm. The lower lvls has it awesome but the higher lvl u get the worse it gets to hunt a 1-5x spawn.
#5. Stop ignoring your players, I did not recieve a Tibiora box and lvling items (lvl 8-20) yesterday. I asked twice today and did not get anything (God came then left, ignoring me). I feel like every player should be treated the same way and you ain't treating them all the same. #Period

@Nikodada You ge the Tibiora boxes starting from level 25, so there's nothing wrong with not getting any from level 8 to 20. ^^

#1. Fix the death loss (The exp loss is too much, it would be cool if you reduce the death loss when people die by monsters, but let it remain the same as it is now when people die by other people). Would make it more competitive.
This I dont agree with at all, I sometime die by monster just so I dont have to run all the way back to temple. I find the loss that low lol ^^